Soak in the sun on boulders that peek out of the cool river water, or sit in the river’s gentle whirlpool. Laze at river’s edge or try your hand at fly fishing in your own back yard, maybe roast marshmallows in the riverside fire-pit In the evening, lounge in the large, private hot tub overlooking the rushing river or warm by the cabin’s two wood-burning fireplaces. You truly may never want to leave this lovely haven, perfect for your whole family.
River Run is a beautiful log cabin that does not allow pets. Beautifully decorated, with three bedroom, three baths, fenced yard and sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, romantic wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, bathroom, and a walkout to the tree covered deck
- Additional main level Queen Size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, 27 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, and bathroom
- Second floor with Queen Size Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 25 Inch Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, Bathroom, and lovely balcony overlooking the Ellijay River
- Comfy living area with wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV and DVD Player, games, books, telephone
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Spacious separate dining room
- Riverside fire-pit and plenty of river access on a large lot
- Fenced yard
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, private label fresh roasted coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments:
To check on availability for River Run, click on this link ““CHECK AVAILABILITY”“, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Run start at $180 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
It was great..weather was as little cold but everything was great...
The cabin was immaculate, all supplies named were available, and we had a wonderful time. We did have a shower malfunction that was handled so professionally and WITHIN 2 HOURS! I was very impressed. Have vacationed in this cabin 3 previous times and it is always delightful.
We loved our rental cabin. It was in the perfect location and we were all very comfortable. The only downsides were that the hot tub didn't work and one of the three beds was incredibly uncomfortable. We called about the hot tub and our maintenance person was delightful. Overall we had a very lovely time.
THIS IS OUR 7TH YEAR ALL DIFFERENT CABINS. EVERY CABIN HAS BEEN GREAT. WILL CONTINUE TO STAY WITH SLIDING ROCK CABINS.. GREAT AREA.OUR FRIENDS RENT A CABIN AND THEY LOVE IT ALSO..GREAT PEOPLE AT SLIDING ROCK CABINS.
Peaceful and wonderful location
We loved the cabin. The river behind it and the fenced in area we're fantastic. The decor was great. Miss it already!!! Thx for sharing
Love how the cabin is steps from the water! The large open porch!! Such a pleasant experience!!
Had a wonderful weekend with friends, the house was so cute, very well appointed with all amenities and then some! Loved the sound of the river running past. Took a morning trip to Ocoee to go zip lining then spent the afternoon near Ellijay at a local winery. Thanks to Chris for all the wonderful suggestions on where to go, definitely coming back again!
It was great. Had to connect with the management staff regarding lost dog and bear in our trash. Management team was wonderful and responded quickly!
Caught fish constantly, went tubing, saw a bear track in the morning right next to where we were fishing, property was clean, no issues with this cabin; although two of the three bedrooms had some really stiff mattresses. My dog loved it. Nice deck on the backside of cabin My family goes to sliding rock every year and havent been dissappointed yet. Would definately recommend to friends and family.