River Rendezvous sits high above the Ellijay River on over 1 and 1/2 acres at the end of a small quiet drive. It’s the perfect place to sit and relax looking out upon the native mountain beauty.
This beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on main level, with luxurious 340 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bath
- One king size bedroom on the second level with luxurious 340 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bath
- Additional loft area, with seating, foosball table, chess, and board games
- Comfy living area, with wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD player, Telephone, Games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Screen porch with dining, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Private deck with large hot tub, propane grill
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Rendezvous, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for River rendezvous, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
My GF was having girlfriends in for the weekend, so that was a good reason for the dogs and I to get out of their hair... I spend a good deal of time roaming around on the FS roads in north GA with the dogs in my Jeep, so it seemed like a good fit to hang and be closer to the trails. The cabin (River Rendezvous) was nice and secluded at the end of the road. The cabin was clean and had all of the things we needed. WiFi and TV worked with no issues, and anytime the dogs can explore the forest; well, then they are pretty happy. We brought all (most) of the food/supplies that we needed, but you are not too far from Ellijay of you need something from the shops. Roads to this cabin were not an issue, but I have a Jeep. Most regular passenger cars should be fine, just don't bring your Corvette.Customer service was great simply because I didn't have any reason to deal with customer service outside of the original booking... That is a GOOD THING I only have one comment regarding the property. The decks as well as the stairs leading down to the river could use a good power wash, but that's just really a small thing since we didn't choose the cabin for the decks or river. I will definitely be back to rent from Sliding Rock, and, I have recommended the cabins to friends with dogs already. Good value
nice cabin on the river
The view from the back porch of the river was wonderful. The sound of the water so peaceful. Cabin layout and size was just right. Interior has some wear and tear but was very comfortable and our dogs loved it.
This was the perfect relaxing weekend for my husband and our dogs. In fact, once we arrived, we didn't leave. Cooked good meals, enjoyed the hot tub and got the rest we so desperately needed. I highly recommend this place!
We had a great time in this cozy cabin. The cabin was very private and quiet. We enjoyed taking our chairs down to the river and lounging in the water. We will definitely come back again. Our dog lived getting to come along with us.