“Life is better at the river” is the mantra at River Overlook. Its unique setting high above the bend of the Ellijay River and end of the road privacy begs one to relax and rejuvenate. Come on in and drop your bags, kick off your shoes and begin to unwind instantly. This beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath log cabin with loft has been remodeled and redecorated in 2019 for your relaxation pleasure and comfort.
Dine on the lovely outdoor screened-in porch or languish over early morning coffee on the deck outside your bedroom door. Enjoy the river from the multiple decks and landings or take the 69 steps down to the river’s edge. Notice how the water ripples over the old Cherokee Indian fish trap or take a nap in the hammock, cast a line, or make s’mores at the fire pit. In the evening, recharge your batteries in the hot tub while you count the stars above or snuggle under the quilt and drift off to sleep in either of the two new comfy king-size beds. The memories you make at River Overlook will make you believe life truly is better here.
Note: River Overlook is conveniently located to both, downtown Ellijay and Blue Ridge.
River Overlook has two full bedrooms, two full size bathrooms and sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- Bedroom on the main level has a king size bed with luxurious 550 count sheets, 26-inch high definition flat screen cable TV, DVD player, and full bathroom
- Bedroom on the 2nd level has a king size bed with luxurious 550 count sheets, balcony with sitting area, 26-inch high definition flat screen cable TV, DVD player, and full size bathroom
- Spacious open loft has a multi-game table for playing foosball, table tennis or pool, chess table, board games, and books
- Comfy living area with wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch flat screen cable TV with network channels, Netflix viewing, DVD player, telephone
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Screened-in porch has an additional seating area and dining area, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Private deck with large hot tub, additional seating and propane grill
- Riverside deck with seating
- Riverside fire-pit
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans; stainless steel bowls for your doggies
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! **Two dogggies maximum, and NO cats allowed at River Overlook.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Overlook, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Overlook, start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 27 reviewsJul 23, 2020Great Cabin
Great house, great location. Close driving distance to Blue Ridge and downtown Ellijay!Jul 18, 2020Beautiful view.
Very clean with all our needs met.Jun 29, 2020Perfect Cabin for Family Getaway
This was a perfect cabin for our family getaway! The cabin had everything we needed for our 5 night stay and was very clean. We enjoyed fishing from the dock, making s'mores by the creek, catching lightening bugs, and watching deer roam the woods while we soaked in the hot tub. The kids were never bored as their was always something to do at the cabin. Board games, puzzles, pool & foosball table. It is very close to shops, gas stations and restaurants. Looking forward to staying at the River Overlook Cabin again!Jun 23, 2020River Overlook
From the time we arrived we were very pleased with our cabin. The views were perfect! The entire cabin was very clean with the exception of someone leaving a pepper in a bowl in the kitchen cabinet. There was plenty of space and seating for four people throughout the property. The dogs really enjoyed playing in the river. I would most defiantly return.Jun 1, 2020Loved River Overlook!
We were very impressed with the cabin and the setting. We loved the private nature of the entire area. We will definitely be back.Page 1 of 6:«‹123›»