Ridgeview Lodge is a professionally decorated, two bedroom log home, with stunning million dollar views. Photos just can not capture how beautifully decorated this cozy, full log home is. The new owners seem to have thought of every detail to make this North Georgia Mountain home a feast for the eyes, yet still maintain the comfortable warmth in a vacation, you’d expect. Of course, you can bring your pet along, and with a convenient fenced yard, for you and your pet’s convenience relaxing seems so easy, whether sitting on the expansive covered porch, reading a book in front of the outdoor wood burning fireplace, or having dinner while marveling at the majestic beauty of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Later when you’re done with the day, after a walk along the tree shrouded roads, a soak in the large covered hot tub, with an adult beverage may be in order, and you just may ask yourself do we really want to go home?
Ridgeview Lodge is a elegantly decorated, two bedroom, two bath, North Georgia Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) guests with the following amenities:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- Cozy living area, with Wood Burning Fireplace, 43 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large covered porch with dining area and wood burning fireplace
- Large, lower deck with covered hot tub and TV
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Please, No Cats at Ridgeview Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Ridgeview Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Ridgeview Lodge, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
From the moment we walked into Ridgeview Lodge, we knew we'd made the right choice. Clean, inviting, and even had the lights and heat on in anticipation of our arrival. The fact that it was dog-friendly was a requirement, but the fact that it also had a fenced-in area for our boy was a bonus and sealed the deal. The firewood supply was low when we arrived, but we called the office and a friendly attendant promptly brought us some the next morning and told us to please call if we needed more. The cabin was beautifully decorated in a true mountain theme, the hot tub was spotless and hot, and the views from the deck were gorgeous. Private, secluded and quiet, but still only a short drive to either Ellijay, Blue Ridge, and a whole host of other places to explore and things to do in the area. While it does have 3 bedrooms and can accomodate more than 2, we found it to be the perfect size for our long weekend getaway as a couple.....even snowed several times while we were there, which only added to the experience. This was our first trip to this cabin, and it certainly won't be our last. It will always hold a special place in our hearts.....not only because we were so impressed with the property, but because of a certain marriage proposal that took place on its deck on a cold and blustery Friday afternoon. She said YES!!! :-)))
The house is clean and beautifully decorated.Beautiful Mountain View!
Ridgeview Lodge is a mountain gem. The perfect cabin for a quick getaway. The entry was easily accessible for a family member with mobility issues. The main floor had all the necessities too, so no stairs to climb for those with limited mobility. The drive up the mountain wasn’t bad, and you actually pass through a quaint little covered bridge.
The cabin was clean (All Sliding Rock Rentals are), nicely decorated and well stocked with cooking items, small appliances, dishes, and utensils. The cabin had a nice dishwasher, and offered a updated washer & dryer. The main living area featured two bedrooms that share a bathroom with tub. The upstairs loft has its own bathroom with small shower. The cabin also has a hot tub which we didn’t use downstairs, and a small fenced area that mostly consisted of gravel for your dog. The outside deck off the main level has an abundance of seating, dining table, outside wood burning fireplace and great views.
We throughly enjoyed our stay at this cabin, and if Sliding Rock Cabins continues to offer excellent pet friendly cabins we will continue to come back to the Ellijay/Blue Ridge area!
Beautiful view, Great Location. Quiet & secluded. Comfortable cabin.
Very much dog friendly. Enjoyed every minute watching the deer
Would definitely recommend . Hope to be back next year
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back! The views, the deck, the cozy details inside - everything was just perfect! And we really loved and appreciated that our fur babies are welcome as well!