Ridgeview Lodge is a professionally decorated, two bedroom log home, with stunning million dollar views. Photos just can not capture how beautifully decorated this cozy, full log home is. The new owners seem to have thought of every detail to make this North Georgia Mountain home a feast for the eyes, yet still maintain the comfortable warmth in a vacation, you’d expect. Of course, you can bring your pet along, and with a convenient fenced yard, for you and your pet’s convenience relaxing seems so easy, whether sitting on the expansive covered porch, reading a book in front of the outdoor wood burning fireplace, or having dinner while marveling at the majestic beauty of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Later when you’re done with the day, after a walk along the tree shrouded roads, a soak in the large covered hot tub, with an adult beverage may be in order, and you just may ask yourself do we really want to go home?
Ridgeview Lodge is a elegantly decorated, two bedroom, two bath, North Georgia Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) guests with the following amenities:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- Cozy living area, with Wood Burning Fireplace, 43 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large covered porch with dining area and wood burning fireplace
- Large, lower deck with covered hot tub and TV
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Please, No Cats at Ridgeview Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Ridgeview Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Ridgeview Lodge, start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
The staff at Sliding Rock Cabins are easy to work, as we found out with a series of issues that came up over our stay, all of which were quickly resolved. The Lodge is well equipped and very comfortable! We loved being able to look out over the mountains with our morning coffee! We enjoyed walking in local parks and wherever we went, we met very friendly people! Only thing we really didn’t care for was the road up to the lodge, but we quickly got used to that!
Nice little cabin with a great view!
This was a repeat stay for us at Ridgeview Lodge. It is a real jewel. The house is well appointed and comfortable. The view is one of the best in the immediate area. The dogs have direct access to the fenced yard. We will rebook next year.
The cabin was lovely and clean, bigger than we even expected and the porch views were amazing. We spent the large majority of our time out there. The process of renting, etc. was excellent because they gave very specific information & details. It is an adventure to get to the cabin up the gravel roads so little cars that are close to the ground may have some trouble. Could't be happier with the location and cabin and the nearby towns are super cute also.
It was exactly what we were looking for a week of relaxation. Sitting on the porch in the afternoon enjoying the cool breezes, the sounds of nature and the fireplace lit were so relaxing. Not only do we did we enjoy it but our Black Lab Zena enjoyed it just as much as we did. There was not a detail that Sliding Rock Cabins didn't think of. Will be coming back again.
Secluded, quiet, large enough for 4 ladies to share....We loved it even in the rain.
What a view! Great time with all the extras hot tub walking area for our German Shepherd . This cabin was the best of the four others we;ve stayed at. Relaxing just admiring the endless Mountain View. We will rebook again to same cabin.
Beautiful cabin which can be best enjoyed in cool fall or Winter weather. the Fire Places & Hot Tub were unfortunately useless in early September :-(. Great views & porch are very enjoyable !Take it VERY Slow on the road up to the cabin as it is Extremely Bumpy even for my Lincoln Navigator. My Pups Loved it !
We loved it. So relaxing! Loved the dog friendly touches
This place was amazing. Everything you need is provided except food and clothes. Maybe toiletries. Incredible view from the fantastic deck. Glad I brought my binoculars. Excellent place for the dog to run around. The solitude was great even though neighbors were within walking distance. It was clean and the air conditioning and fans were great as well. We didn't use the hot tub but it was ready and available. Modern appliances and TV's. We will definitely be back.