Ridgeview Lodge is a professionally decorated, two bedroom log home, with stunning million dollar views. Photos just can not capture how beautifully decorated this cozy, full log home is. The new owners seem to have thought of every detail to make this North Georgia Mountain home a feast for the eyes, yet still maintain the comfortable warmth in a vacation, you’d expect. Of course, you can bring your pet along, and with a convenient fenced yard, for you and your pet’s convenience relaxing seems so easy, whether sitting on the expansive covered porch, reading a book in front of the outdoor wood burning fireplace, or having dinner while marveling at the majestic beauty of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Later when you’re done with the day, after a walk along the tree shrouded roads, a soak in the large covered hot tub, with an adult beverage may be in order, and you just may ask yourself do we really want to go home?
Ridgeview Lodge is a elegantly decorated, two bedroom, two bath, North Georgia Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) guests with the following amenities:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- Cozy living area, with Wood Burning Fireplace, 43 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large covered porch with dining area and wood burning fireplace
- Large, lower deck with covered hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Please, No Cats at Ridgeview Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Ridgeview Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Ridgeview Lodge start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin was a 10 minute drive up a gravel road to near the top of the mountain but it was well worth it for the incredible views. We have rented many cabins, mostly in the Gatlinburg, TN area but wanted something away from the hustle and bustle of a tourist city. Ridgeview Lodge in Ellijay, GA was perfect. It was the cleanest cabin we have ever stayed in and had all of the amenities we needed. We spent most of our time on the covered deck outside which really expanded the living space. it was cool enough in early May that we had fires in the outdoor fireplace on the deck. Best of all, we took our 2 small dogs and the gate on the deck and the enclosed fenced in area kept them safe and contained. We visited the quaint town of Ellijay and visited some of the local restaurants and shops and took advantage of the free parking. We will definitely stay with Sliding Rock cabins again. Thank you for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation!
This home is in a great spot. Other homes are in the vicinity but they are very well hidden to where you feel like you are the only ones around. This was probably the cleanest and best decorated home we have rented. And we rent ALOT! Beautiful views off of the deck and the outdoor fireplace was such a treat! We would definitely rent this home again!
Really enjoyed our stay there. Fireplace on deck was where we spent most of our time.
What a wonderful time spent at the Ridgeview Lodge! The cabin is perfectly pet friendly and we very much appreciated the secured deck, gates and fenced in yard. The views from this cabin are just breathtaking! The cabin is well decorated, even though there is an abundance of decorative stuffed critters everywhere, which is not exactly our taste, it did add to the rustic ambiance of this cabin. We enjoyed both fireplaces equally and even though it rained during our stay it did not take away from it since the covered deck made it possible to still be outside. This is our second stay with Sliding Rock cabins and our expectations continue to be exceeded. Until the next!
We've been staying with Sliding Rock cabins for over 5 years and always book a new cabin each trip. This year we wanted the seclusion, views, and romance A Perfect Getaway offers. From arrival to check out, we enjoyed every aspect of our trip. The people at Sliding Rock Cabins are helpful, friendly, and attentive. I would highly recommend any one of their cabins if you're looking for that perfect getaway!
It was great
We really loved this cabin. We have stayed at sliding rock cabins for many years now but this is one of our favorites. It was private yet not too far from the main road. We had an awesome view. There was a nice private road to walk our dogs too. Sliding rock cabins are very pet friendly and we really appreciate that!!!!
We found the cabin in excellent condition with truly spectacular views. The stay was wonderful, management was great and provided detailed information in the cabin. The cabin was well extremely dog-friendly, they even provided towels, treats, bowls and a pet bed for the dogs. The yard was just perfect for them to run around in while I enjoyed the attached porch. I felt safe and content and enjoyed the entire experience. I will definitely be thinking about a return journey soon.
The short weekend was relaxing and enjoyable! The cabin was very welcoming, comfortable, and very well kept. Cabin was clean and nicely decorated. We have rented several cabins over the years and this was the top of the list. It was nIce to have coffee filters, and spices available at the cabin as we didn't need to purchase for the weekend. Lights were even left on for our arrival.
Nice cabin. Great view. The fenced yard was very convenient. Comfortable beds.