Ridgeview Lodge is a professionally decorated, two bedroom log home, with stunning million dollar views. Photos just can not capture how beautifully decorated this cozy, full log home is. The new owners seem to have thought of every detail to make this North Georgia Mountain home a feast for the eyes, yet still maintain the comfortable warmth in a vacation, you’d expect. Of course, you can bring your pet along, and with a convenient fenced yard, for you and your pet’s convenience relaxing seems so easy, whether sitting on the expansive covered porch, reading a book in front of the outdoor wood burning fireplace, or having dinner while marveling at the majestic beauty of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Later when you’re done with the day, after a walk along the tree shrouded roads, a soak in the large covered hot tub, with an adult beverage may be in order, and you just may ask yourself do we really want to go home?
Ridgeview Lodge is a elegantly decorated, two bedroom, two bath, North Georgia Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) guests with the following amenities:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- Cozy living area, with Wood Burning Fireplace, 43 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large covered porch with dining area and wood burning fireplace
- Large, lower deck with covered hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Please, No Cats at Ridgeview Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Ridgeview Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Ridgeview Lodge start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Secluded, quiet, large enough for 4 ladies to share....We loved it even in the rain.
What a view! Great time with all the extras hot tub walking area for our German Shepherd . This cabin was the best of the four others we;ve stayed at. Relaxing just admiring the endless Mountain View. We will rebook again to same cabin.
Beautiful cabin which can be best enjoyed in cool fall or Winter weather. the Fire Places & Hot Tub were unfortunately useless in early September :-(. Great views & porch are very enjoyable !Take it VERY Slow on the road up to the cabin as it is Extremely Bumpy even for my Lincoln Navigator. My Pups Loved it !
We loved it. So relaxing! Loved the dog friendly touches
This place was amazing. Everything you need is provided except food and clothes. Maybe toiletries. Incredible view from the fantastic deck. Glad I brought my binoculars. Excellent place for the dog to run around. The solitude was great even though neighbors were within walking distance. It was clean and the air conditioning and fans were great as well. We didn't use the hot tub but it was ready and available. Modern appliances and TV's. We will definitely be back.
The Ridgeview Lodge is a must! The décor and views were spot on! The cabin had everything! They offer family friendly games, beautiful and comfortable furnishings, a hot tub and it is very dog friendly! Thank you for a wonderful and relaxing getaway! We will be back.
Just spent the most wonderful week at this Heavenly place!! Pictures do not do it justice. They have breath taking views, a hot tub and fireplace outdoors and inside is so beautifully decorated.. I cant say enough about this home. Dog lovers they have everything you need including beds and treats. Comfortable and beauty all in one..
This cabin was a 10 minute drive up a gravel road to near the top of the mountain but it was well worth it for the incredible views. We have rented many cabins, mostly in the Gatlinburg, TN area but wanted something away from the hustle and bustle of a tourist city. Ridgeview Lodge in Ellijay, GA was perfect. It was the cleanest cabin we have ever stayed in and had all of the amenities we needed. We spent most of our time on the covered deck outside which really expanded the living space. it was cool enough in early May that we had fires in the outdoor fireplace on the deck. Best of all, we took our 2 small dogs and the gate on the deck and the enclosed fenced in area kept them safe and contained. We visited the quaint town of Ellijay and visited some of the local restaurants and shops and took advantage of the free parking. We will definitely stay with Sliding Rock cabins again. Thank you for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation!
This home is in a great spot. Other homes are in the vicinity but they are very well hidden to where you feel like you are the only ones around. This was probably the cleanest and best decorated home we have rented. And we rent ALOT! Beautiful views off of the deck and the outdoor fireplace was such a treat! We would definitely rent this home again!
Really enjoyed our stay there. Fireplace on deck was where we spent most of our time.