Why not spend some quality time with the family or friends. At our cabin aptly named Quality Time, all families will have plenty to do or nothing to do-it’s your choice. This cabin is located in the heart of Ellijay’s wine country and very close to Mountain Valley Farms and Deep South Farms wedding venue. On the property there is good fishing on Turkey Creek, and don’t forget to pan for gold! 4 bedroom, 3 bath, hot tub, jetted tub, propane grill, FENCED yard, Creekfront, woodburning fireplace, fire pit, pool table and foos ball table. There are 3 levels in this log home for plenty of room to spread out.
Quality Time is a beautifully decorated four bedroom, three full bath, log home sitting next to a large rushing stretch of beautiful Turkey Creek. This exquisite cabin sleeps up to eight (8) Guests and offers the following amenities:
- Main floor entrance level, king size bedroom with 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and full bathroom
- Second Level Large Queen Size bedroom with 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and a full size jetted garden tub and featuring a lovely, private covered porch overlooking the noisy Clear Creek
- Cozy loft seating area with 19 Inch Cable TV, DVD Player, games, comfy seating, and foosball table
- Patio level with one King Size Bedroom with 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player and another Queen Size Bedroom, with 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and convenient hall bathroom
- Patio level also offers a family game room, with air hockey, pool tables
- Comfortable living area with leather seating, wood burning fireplace, 46 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access and Long Distance
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Large covered outdoor hot tub off the patio level
- Large secure covered porch with a swing, rocking chairs, and propane grill
- Easy access Fenced Yard for the pups
- Easy access to Clear Creek with special rock walkway
The fully equipped kitchen and separate dining area includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Large table with seating for eight (8)
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please due to allergies, No Cats at Quality Time. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Quality Time, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Quality Time start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
It was magical. A family gathering place to celebrate mother’s day and a 65 birthday
My family just completed our 3rd stay here at QT and it's one of the most relaxing, nicest places we've been to.We try to alternate this with a trip to the Florida Keys, but the Georgia mountains are just better overall according to me, my wife and kids.I'd like to eventually buy something like this cabin in retirement, but that's still a little ways off at 54.I highly recommend QT if you want tranquility, and the gorgeous sound of a babbling creek. Sitting on the porch in the morning with a coffee and listening to that creek is absolutely unbeatable!Harvey
Allways a wonderful stay, really appreciate the cabins being dog friendly.
My family rented this cabin for our annual Christmas holiday. The cabin was very clean and met our needs very well. We enjoyed being able to hear the running creek and enjoyed an outdoor campfire. The cabin was located close enough to shopping but far enough away to enjoy the seclusion. I would suggest additional throw rugs for the bottom level bedrooms and bathroom as the floor was very cold. We also found if you use the app waze for the address it does lead you to the cabin. Also note coming down the drive there are two trees you must pass through, if you have a larger vehicle you may need to fold in your mirrors.
We have rented this cabin before and enjoyed our stay, and this visit didn't disappoint. The 3 living floors offer enough room for everyone to spread, and the cozy family room with the fireplace is the perfect place to spend time together. If you're looking for a quiet, spacious cabin offering all the amenities, this is it!
Very relaxing and enjoyable.