Why not spend some quality time with the family or friends. At our cabin aptly named Quality Time, all families will have plenty to do or nothing to do-it’s your choice. This cabin is located in the heart of Ellijay’s wine country and very close to Mountain Valley Farms and Deep South Farms wedding venue. On the property there is good fishing on Turkey Creek, and don’t forget to pan for gold! 4 bedroom, 3 bath, hot tub, jetted tub, propane grill, FENCED yard, Creekfront, woodburning fireplace, fire pit, pool table and foos ball table. There are 3 levels in this log home for plenty of room to spread out.
Quality Time is a beautifully decorated four bedroom, three full bath, log home sitting next to a large rushing stretch of beautiful Turkey Creek. This exquisite cabin sleeps up to eight (8) Guests and offers the following amenities:
- Main floor entrance level, king size bedroom with 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and full bathroom
- Second Level Large Queen Size bedroom with 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and a full size jetted garden tub and featuring a lovely, private covered porch overlooking the noisy Clear Creek
- Cozy loft seating area with 19 Inch Cable TV, DVD Player, games, comfy seating, and foosball table
- Patio level with one King Size Bedroom with 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player and another Queen Size Bedroom, with 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and convenient hall bathroom
- Patio level also offers a family game room, with air hockey, pool tables
- Comfortable living area with leather seating, wood burning fireplace, 46 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access and Long Distance
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Large covered outdoor hot tub off the patio level
- Large secure covered porch with a swing, rocking chairs, and propane grill
- Easy access Fenced Yard for the pups
- Easy access to Clear Creek with special rock walkway
The fully equipped kitchen and separate dining area includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Large table with seating for eight (8)
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Quality Time. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Quality Time, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Quality Time, start at $200 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Great place to unwind and turn your phones off. We played board games and enjoyed the fire pit next to the river. Really liked being able to let the dog out in the fenced in area. All around great place, I’d love to live here haha!
Vacationing in the Blue Ridge Mountains has become a tradition in our family. The Quality Time Cabin is our choice for future visits. It is perfect for more than 1 couple as the house provides privacy when needed. The cabin is secluded and quiet. The property is beautiful, the river is amazing. I highly recommend this place.
We absolutely loved this cabin! We did have a mishap on the first night but sliding rock was very quick to respond. The cabin was big enough to give everyone the space they needed. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool table, big porches, playing in the creek, hot tub and roasting marshmallows. We will definitely return! Also loved that the road to the cabin was all flat land. *you also pass the most beautiful view ever if you come down the long way of Henry Evans road to get there so don't miss it!
Very relaxing, quiet, private house. Perfect for the dogs to be able to run and play in the creek.
All the rooms were clean and comfortable with almost every amenity you can think of. There were five of us and none of us felt cramped. This home could easily support 8. Full sets of dinnerware, silverware, cookware and grilling tools are available. The grill is in very good shape. The running stream is great to listen to while relaxing or grilling. I love the embedded rocks the owners put in to make walking down close the stream possible. Even though you can see a house up the stream, it's pretty secluded. No worries about any neighbors except for animals and you will probably see those. Birds, bunnies, snakes and perhaps a deer or two. Speaking of furries, this house is very dog friendly. They have a fenced in yard, bowls and even a bed should you need to use them. Would suggest bringing a larger vehicle as the road can get a bit bumpy, but nothing scary. Follow the directions the rental agency gives you.We did lose power on the last night we were there. Called the after hours number and Kevin called the power company on our behalf to report the issue. He called back to let us know 32 other homes had also reported the issue and that the power company were usually good about responding. And like he said, they were. We were only without power for about 3 hours. Made for an even more interesting trip.Our entire family loved the place! This is one of the best cabin's we have ever been to.