Why not spend some quality time with the family or friends. At our cabin aptly named Quality Time, all families will have plenty to do or nothing to do-it’s your choice. This cabin is located in the heart of Ellijay’s wine country and very close to Mountain Valley Farms and Deep South Farms wedding venue. On the property there is fishing in Turkey Creek, and don’t forget to pan for gold! 4 bedroom, 3 bath, hot tub, jetted tub, propane grill, fenced yard, creekfront, woodburning fireplace, fire pit, pool table and foosball table. There are 3 levels in this log home for plenty of room to spread out.
Quality Time is a beautifully decorated four bedroom, three full bath, log home sitting next to a large rushing stretch of beautiful Turkey Creek. Due to new owner’s allergies, NO PETS ALLOWED. This beautiful cabin sleeps up to ten (10) guests and offers the following amenities:
- Main floor entrance level, king size bedroom with 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and full bathroom
- Second Level Large Queen Size bedroom with 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and a full size jetted garden tub and featuring a lovely, private covered porch overlooking the noisy Clear Creek
- Cozy loft seating area with 19 Inch Cable TV, DVD Player, games, comfy seating, and foosball table
- Patio level with one King Size Bedroom with 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, another bedroom with a queen size bedroom, and two bunk beds, with 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, DVD Player, and convenient hall bathroom
- Patio level also offers a family game room, with air hockey, pool tables
- Comfortable living area with leather seating, wood burning fireplace, 46 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD Player, Stereo, Telephone, Books, and Games
- Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access and Long Distance
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Large covered outdoor hot tub off the patio level
- Large secure covered porch with a swing, rocking chairs, and propane grill
- Easy access Fenced Yard for the pups
- Easy access to Clear Creek with special rock walkway
The fully equipped kitchen and separate dining area includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Large table with seating for eight (8)
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please NO DOGS or CATS allowed at Quality Time.
To check on availability for Quality Time, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Quality Time, start at $200 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Great Time with cool weather.
Nothing negative to say. The cabin was gorgeous. The grounds were as well. Beyond pet friendly. Cannot wait to come back.
The cabin was very clean and was well stocked. Our pup enjoyed the fenced in yard, but loved running around the back and playing in the creek. The location was perfect. Far enough away from the everyday hassle, but close enough to the stores. I enjoyed the peacefulness, just hearing the creek flowing and the birds chirping. It was so hard to leave. I am looking forward to making my way back up for another vacation. Well worth the drive.
Quality time cabin was perfect for eight of us, (4 Couples) who were enjoying a relaxing weekend and attending a wedding. The cabin was spacious and clean. And provided us with everything that we needed.
We absolutely loved this beautiful cabin. My favorite part was the location - on a picturesque dirt road, about 20min out of town with a winery within walking distance! We brought our 3 dogs who LOVED the backyard, wrap around porch, and especially dunking in the creek when we got back from walks. We spend mornings hiking the many beautiful trails and afternoons at the wineries. We planned to go out to eat but we had so much fun relaxing and cooking that we never made it out. They also made it super easy to extend our stay a night because we weren’t ready to leave. We can’t wait to come again!