Gorgeous log home: hot tub, massive porches, game room, 4 fireplaces, generator..
Welcome to Ohana Gathering where families gather and lasting memories are made, with the Blue Ridge Mountains offering a wonderful view from this beautiful custom log home. This “smart” home has over 100 MB internet and virtual butler that responds to dozens of voice controls. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home that sleeps 6 comfortably, while it can also be an amazing haven for just one couple. There are 3 inside fireplaces and 1 outside. The game room has been affectionately named “The Nest” for the owner’s love of the Atlanta Falcons and boasts a pool table, foosball table, arcade style basketball “hoops” game and three (yes 3!) large screen 55”-65” HDTVs. It is located right across the driveway from the house. Don’t worry about power outages, the main house has a whole-house generator that runs everything except the upstairs Air Conditioning!
The professionally landscaped property offers an outdoor fireplace and soothing waterfall feature with lots of quiet seating throughout the property. The home doubles in size with the extensive covered dining & living porches & deck with a roomy hot tub, all offering views of the beautiful North Georgia Mountains.
This is just the beginning of this over-the-top home with the large great room with fireplace & 52″ TV that has two separate areas that open to one another. One with a large leather sectional to watch a game or movie, read a book or spend quality time with one another, the second area has a great table for games or puzzles. The gourmet kitchen makes cooking a joy with a large bar, plenty of granite counter space, state of the art stainless appliances, gas stove, blender and slow cooker for the chef in the group. Open to the kitchen is a large dining area with a fireplace and seating for all 6 guests and plenty of elbow room.
Where do I start with the master bedroom? This is a heavenly oasis that encompasses the entire second floor of the home. The wall of windows opens up to a huge vaulted screened porch that looks out over the blue ridge Mountains. lounge and cuddle on the round sofa on the porch with a glass of wine or coffee and you will never want to leave. It has a king size bed, 65″ flat screen TV, gas fireplace with remote and the bathroom is updated with a large, luxurious clawfoot tub and separate tiled shower.
The main level of the home has one king bedroom with 32″ Flat screen TV and updated bathroom with walk in shower that is shared with the patio level bedroom. The patio level bedroom has a queen bed and 34″ flat screen TV.
With all this luxury you will absolutely never want to leave and Ohana Gathering will become your new home away from home.
As with all Sliding Rock Cabins, this home is dog friendly and welcomes up to 3 dogs not to exceed 65 pounds. The owner is highly allergic and therefore the property must remain cat free.
- Spacious living area, with sectional leather seating, stone gas fireplace, 52″ flat screen cable TV, family table for games
- Large dining room with a true family style gathering table and wood burning fireplace
- Main level has a king bedroom, 32″ flat screen cable TV, and an updated bath with walk-in shower
- Huge covered dining and living porch and decks, with large hot tub, gas grill, overlooking the mountains
- Upstairs master bedroom enclave, features a king size bed, sitting area, gas log fireplace with remote, 65″ flat screen cable TV, and an exquisite full bath with luxurious soaking tub, large walk-in shower, and dual vanities
- Off the upstairs master bedroom, you’ll find a large private screened sleeping porch, with a large romantic lounger, dining area, and a couple of relaxing reading chairs
- Patio level has a queen size bedroom, with a 34″ flat screen cable TV
- Main whole house generator, excluding HVAC in master bedroom and game room
- Outside, seating area with wood burning fireplace
- A separate waterfall feature and lots of quiet seating areas throughout the property
- In a separate apartment, games, and more games, pool table, foosball table, basketball hoops game, 3 flat screen TV’s, 64″, and two 55″, and so much more. The kids will not be bored at Ohana Gathering!
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream that includes:
- All top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, blender, and slow cooker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Up to 3 dogs are welcome at Ohana Gathering, with each weighing less than 65 pounds.
Please NO cats are allowed, owner is highly allergic.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Ohana Gathering, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Ohana Gathering start at $200 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
ur second stay in this cabin, please don't change a thing. And yes we'll be back.
Look forward to going to the mountains often but this one is my favorite. The view from the hot tub at night is perfect to look out into nature or up at the stars. The smart home features are throughout the cabin and make everything a simple voice command, don't worry there are still light switches for those who prefer that method. The game room is fully stocked with fun things to do and perfect for football season when you want to watch all the games at once!
Great views and amenities. Very nice smart cabin. Not the best cabin for dogs as there is no fenced in area or yard... lots of steep hills and gravel. However, would stay again.
This property is even better than the photos show, and was clean, warm and comfortable with lots to do and plenty of room to spread out. Everything necessary for a home away from home experience was provided(maybe even better than home), with modern conveniences like smart TV's, alexa, and coffee bar. Extra special touch was that everything was tastefully decorated for Christmas at the time of our stay.
If more than 4 people are staying, you may find that having only two bathrooms may be somewhat of an inconvenience, but a minor issue than I'm sure can be worked out.
The only thing we regret about our stay at Ohana Gathering is that is wasn't a day or two longer. Maybe next time.
Have stayed in several cabins managed by Sliding Rock and have never been disappointed. This one is way over the top, can't wait to return.