Gorgeous log home: hot tub, massive porches, game room, 4 fireplaces, generator.
Welcome to Ohana Gathering where families gather and lasting memories are made, with the Blue Ridge Mountains offering a wonderful view from this beautiful custom log home. This “smart” home has over 100 MB internet and virtual butler that responds to dozens of voice controls. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that sleeps 4 comfortably, while it can also be an amazing haven for just one couple. While all Sliding Rock Cabins are non-smoking, this cabin specifically cannot accommodate any smokers, with no smoking on any area of the cabin or grounds. There are 3 inside fireplaces and 1 outside. The game room has been affectionately named “The Nest” for the owner’s love of the Atlanta Falcons and boasts a pool table, foosball table, arcade style basketball “hoops” game and three (yes 3!) large screen 55”-65” HDTVs. It is located right across the driveway from the house. Don’t worry about power outages, the main house has a whole-house generator that runs everything except the upstairs Air Conditioning!
The professionally landscaped property offers an outdoor fireplace and soothing waterfall feature with lots of quiet seating throughout the property. The home doubles in size with the extensive covered dining & living porches & deck with a roomy hot tub, all offering views of the beautiful North Georgia Mountains.
This is just the beginning of this over-the-top home with the large great room with fireplace and 52″ TV that has two separate areas that open to one another. One with a large leather sectional to watch a game or movie, read a book or spend quality time with one another, the second area has a great table for games or puzzles. The gourmet kitchen makes cooking a joy with a large bar, plenty of granite counter space, state of the art stainless appliances, gas stove, blender and slow cooker for the chef in the group. Open to the kitchen is a large dining area with a fireplace and seating for all 4 guests and plenty of elbow room.
Where do I start with the master bedroom? This is a heavenly oasis that encompasses the entire second floor of the home. The wall of windows opens up to a huge vaulted screened porch that looks out over the blue ridge Mountains. lounge and cuddle on the round sofa on the porch with a glass of wine or coffee and you will never want to leave. It has a king size bed, 65″ flat screen TV, gas fireplace with remote and the bathroom is updated with a large, luxurious clawfoot tub and separate tiled shower.
The main level of the home has one king bedroom with 32″ Flat screen TV and updated bathroom with walk in shower.
With all this luxury you will absolutely never want to leave and Ohana Gathering will become your new home away from home.
As with all Sliding Rock Cabins, this home is dog friendly and welcomes up to two (2) dogs not to exceed fifty (50) pounds. The owner is highly allergic and therefore the property must remain cat free.
- Spacious living area, with sectional leather seating, stone gas fireplace, 52″ flat screen cable TV, family table for games
- Large dining room with a true family style gathering table and wood burning fireplace
- Main level has a king bedroom, 32″ flat screen cable TV, and an updated bath with walk-in shower
- Huge covered dining and living porch and decks, with large hot tub, gas grill, overlooking the mountains
- Upstairs master bedroom enclave, features a king size bed, sitting area, gas log fireplace with remote, 65″ flat screen cable TV, and an exquisite full bath with luxurious soaking tub, large walk-in shower, and dual vanities
- Off the upstairs master bedroom, you’ll find a large private screened sleeping porch, with a large romantic lounger, dining area, and a couple of relaxing reading chairs
- Main whole house generator, excluding HVAC in master bedroom and game room
- Outside, seating area with wood burning fireplace
- A separate waterfall feature and lots of quiet seating areas throughout the property
- In a separate apartment, games, and more games, pool table, foosball table, basketball hoops game, 3 flat screen TV’s, 64″, and two 55″, and so much more. The kids will not be bored at Ohana Gathering!
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream that includes:
- All top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, refrigerator, gas stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, blender, and slow cooker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Up to two (2) dogs are welcome at Ohana Gathering, with each weighing less than fifty (50) pounds.
Please NO cats are allowed, owner is highly allergic.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Ohana Gathering, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Ohana Gathering start at $300 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A five hundred dollar ($5000) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.Submit your reviewSliding Rock CabinsAverage rating: 10 reviewsSep 28, 2020Birthday getaway
Great time as always at Sliding Rock. This was best cabin yet of all we've stayed at.We stayed 4 nights and what better way to celebrate my birthday as I do every year at Sliding Rock. We will be back next year if not before and Ohana Gathering tops it for rebooking! September 2020 best way to social distance in North Georgia mountains!😀😃Jun 8, 2020Perfect Escape
Everything was awesome and as described. There was so much to do that we did not have to find something outside of the cabin to entertain ourselves. The cabin is so quiet and peaceful. It was perfect for our family of three, but it could most certainly have more people or less. This could be a nice place to be alone in and to collect oneself. I will be back.May 8, 2020Ohana Gathering review
Our fourth stay in this cabin. This one is way over the top when it comes to all the things to keep you entertained and comfortable. Needless to say we'll be back.Apr 7, 2020Our NEW Favorite Get-A-Way
We have booked multiple times through Sliding Rock Cabins and have NEVER been disappointed. Both Kris and Ingrid are AMAZING and so helpful in answering any and all questions. This was our first stay at Ohana Gathering and it defintely will not be our last. As a matter of fact as soon as we got home from our stay in March during Spring Break we immediately called and booked ourselves for another week stay in August. The entire family is already counting down the days. I can't say enough great things about how wonderful this cabin is. Spacious, beautifully decorated, cozy, entertaining, relaxing are a few of the words that come to mind. I loved the open floor plan. Even on a gray day the cabin exuded a cheery and happy feeling. Unfortuntely there wasn't much getting out and exploring the lovely Blue Ridge area as most stores etc. were shut down due to the Corona Virius :o( This however had very little effect on our time there because the cabin was such a retreat that we were happy and satisfied just staying in and playing a spirited game of pool in the Game Room. We are so thankful that there are wonderful people who provide opportunities for others to stay at their personal cabins such as Ohana Gathering. Without their generosity we would never have had the good fortune to experience this amazing vacation and the ability to share this experience with ALL members of our family (yes, I'm referring to our Fur Babies). Having the ability to have our dogs allowed to join us made the adventure over the top!!! Thanks to all who made this vacation possible from the ladies at Sliding Rock, the Home Owners, the Maintenance staff, the Cleaning crew and the list goes on. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! You have customers for life!!!! Lisa Gallaher & FamilyMar 31, 2020Amazing!
Ohana Gathering was absolutely georgous! It was a much needed relaxation getaway for my girls and I. We are planning on making a trip back.Page 1 of 2:«‹12›»