Misty Sunrise Cabin is a beautifully decorated log cabin with stunning sunrise views. The photos do not do this log cabin justice. Turn off all the lights at night to watch for shooting stars from the hot tub. This is the place to go on a rainy day with a comfortable covered porch and where rainbows are a common site. Convenient to both Blue Ridge and Ellijay.
Misty Sunrise Cabin is a lovingly decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to 4 guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather seating, wood burning fireplace, large 40″ flat screen cable TV
- Queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the main level
- Private, separate access entry, queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the patio level
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, small convenience area for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Misty Sunrise Cabin. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Misty Sunrise Cabins, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for TMisty Sunrise Cabin, start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Relaxing stress free
We have never been to this area before and really enjoyed everywhere we went. The cabin and views were absolutely gorgeous. Even though there are cabins near by, we felt as though we were the only ones there. Our furbaby, Sadie loved it as much as we did. We forgot to bring her treats, but thankfully there were some at the cabin and she was in treat heaven. We will definitely be back in the future.
Great cabin, easy access
we had a nice time at the cabin. The temperature dropped, and we were cold but could not find an extra blanket anywhere. Maybe you could leave one out just in case. Otherwise, pleasant visit.
Wonderful time. Loved the cabin. clean, comfortable. Great not having to board my pet. The town of Blue Ridge is very Dog Friendly. The Scenic Train ride is a must do. Could use more lighting to walk down to the hot tub. The dog bed is to small.