Misty Sunrise Cabin is a beautifully decorated rustic style log cabin with stunning sunrise views. The photos do not do this log cabin justice. Turn off all the lights at night to watch for shooting stars from the hot tub. This is the place to go on a rainy day with a comfortable covered porch and where rainbows are a common site. Convenient to both Blue Ridge and Ellijay.
Misty Sunrise Cabin is a lovingly decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to 4 guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather seating, wood burning fireplace, large 40″ flat screen cable TV
- Queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the main level
- Private, separate access entry, queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the patio level
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, small convenience area for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Misty Sunrise Cabin. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Misty Sunrise Cabins, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Misty Sunrise Cabin, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin is perfect for two people. It is cozy and relaxing. Perfect for a relaxing getaway from life.
Clean, amazing view. Very pretty
My husband and I had a wonderful time in the cabin. It was beautiful, clean, and had all the amenities you could ask for. The decor was warm and everything you would want in a cabin in the woods.
Terrific view! Leaves were just beautiful. Everything was ready for us when we arrived at the cabin. Relaxing on the porch was wonderful. While the roads are acceptable, and the people are very nice to move over when you meet another car, it's a little scary to drive on the very curvy, narrow, dirt portions of the mountain roads when you are accustomed to flat land.
The weather was rainy yet there were some half days of sun. Either way it was so wondeful, the fresh air, the view, the tranquility.
Yet we were surprised the 2nd Bedroom's entrance was outside and down a set of stair. Not conducive to walk in
in the rain.