Misty Sunrise Cabin is a beautifully decorated log cabin with stunning sunrise views. The photos do not do this log cabin justice. Turn off all the lights at night to watch for shooting stars from the hot tub. This is the place to go on a rainy day with a comfortable covered porch and where rainbows are a common site. Convenient to both Blue Ridge and Ellijay.
Misty Sunrise Cabin is a lovingly decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to 4 guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather seating, wood burning fireplace, large 40″ flat screen cable TV
- Queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the main level
- Private, separate access entry, queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the patio level
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, small convenience area for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Misty Sunrise Cabin. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Misty Sunrise Cabins, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Misty Sunrise Cabin, start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We loved our time at Misty Sunrise Cabin. The directions to the cabin were clear and helpful.
The cabin was clean, comfortable, and welcoming ♡♡
My husband and I desperately needed a break and this cabin was it!! From the gorgeous view of the sunrise over the mountains, coffee on the screened porch, to evenings enjoying the gentle breeze through the trees...Misty Sunrise Cabin knocked it out of the park.
Family of four traveling with a 10 year old and 17 year old and our dog stark. The downstairs was perfect for the kids to have their own space and loved the mini fridge. The cabin has an amazing view and was perfect for a week exploring. We loved Blue Ridge! Its the perfect location for just getting out and taking in the scenery. We went from Helen to Chattanooga and nothing ever seemed too far away. We loved coming back "home" to start a fire and end the evening fireside or in the hot tub! We already miss it!
Enjoyed several nights in the lovely cabin. The location sits with a true Mountain View. The hot tub is on a lower deck that you have to walk down to go to but I it was nice. The drive to it was not bad understand it is on a mountain so expect to have to drive up to get to it with small winding roads. No four wheel drive needed just take it slow. I recommend to pass the driveway and turn around then back into the driveway because it’s easier to get out that way. It is in a great location between Eliijay and Blue Ridge. We got to stay in one day with the fireplace going and watch the snow fall. It was my first time to the area and I would definitely do it again.
We had stayed for a week and we had a wonderful time not only for the beauty of the view also because the cabin was very well equipped with welcome coffee for the cold days of December. Overall we'd like to visit Blue Ridge in summer next time.
Relaxing stress free