Misty Sunrise Cabin is a beautifully decorated log cabin with stunning sunrise views. The photos do not do this log cabin justice. Turn off all the lights at night to watch for shooting stars from the hot tub. This is the place to go on a rainy day with a comfortable covered porch and where rainbows are a common site. Convenient to both Blue Ridge and Ellijay.
Misty Sunrise Cabin is a lovingly decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to 4 guests and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather seating, wood burning fireplace, large 40″ flat screen cable TV
- Queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the main level
- Private, separate access entry, queen size bedroom, with 32″ flat screen cable TV, and bathroom on the patio level
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Screened porch with chairs, dining table and grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large private hot tub, bathing suits optional, overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, small convenience area for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Misty Sunrise Cabin. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Misty Sunrise Cabins, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Misty Sunrise Cabin, start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Cabin well situated for areas we wanted to visit, but roads in are very narrow and a maze to get in and out, Parking at cabin was difficult.
Cabin is as expected from pictures. Everything was well stocked with essentials for humans and dogs, and we enjoyed taking in the view from the screened in porch and relaxing in the hot tub. The cabin is tucked back on a quiet mountain road. Definitely follow the directions that are emailed to you. It is a bit of a maze getting up there. We went kayaking on the Cartecay and hiking at Fall Beach Falls during our stay, both about 25 mins from the cabin. Had a great weekend!
We had such a relaxing time. Nothing like sitting out on the screened in porch enjoying the sun rise over the mountains with my morning coffee. The quiet was amazing. I haven't seen fireflies since I was a kid! The cabin itself was gorgeous. Very clean. Had everything you need for the weekend. The coffee beans were amazing! We will definitely be coming back! I've already given the prop management company info to several friends!
The cabin had a beautiful view and plenty of room for a family of 4 the second cabin/room we didn’t even use it would definitely be great for two families. The cabin had a beautiful view of the sunrise. We had a problem with the hot tub and called the office they were sending a maintenance guy the next day. I would say bring your own toilet paper and shampoo conditioner.
We loved our time at Misty Sunrise Cabin. The directions to the cabin were clear and helpful.
The cabin was clean, comfortable, and welcoming ♡♡
My husband and I desperately needed a break and this cabin was it!! From the gorgeous view of the sunrise over the mountains, coffee on the screened porch, to evenings enjoying the gentle breeze through the trees...Misty Sunrise Cabin knocked it out of the park.