Mama Bear Cabin a beautifully decorated log cabin with stunning views. The photos do not do this adult only property justice. Sitting on 5 acres with stunning views of Cold Mountain and Rocky Mountain. This property offers magnificent sunrise views. Turn off all the lights at night to watch for shooting stars from the hot tub. This is the place to go on a rainy day with a comfortable covered porch and where rainbows are a common site. Hummingbirds love Mama Bear Cabin and there are times you will see as many as a dozen. The cabin, built in 2015 is convenient to both Ellijay and Blue Ridge and a short 2 mile drive from Highway 515, with only 3/10 mile of gravel road. For stormy weather, the cabin even has a whole house generator.
Mama Bear Cabin is truly a gem, beautifully decorated, Adults Only, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to 4 Adults and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy leather seating, gas log fireplace, huge 50″ flat screen TV, DVD Player, Directv access
- Lovely convenient half bath
- Queen Size bedroom, with flat screen TV, and bathroom
- Second Queen Size bedroom and bathroom
- Full laundry room
- Central Heat and Air
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large hot tub, propane gas grill, and chairs on porch overlooking Rocky and Cold Mountains, part of the Blue Ridge Mountains chain
- Whole house generator in case of storm outages
The fully equipped designer kitchen includes:
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Mama Bear Cabin. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Mama Bear Cabin, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Mama Bear Cabin start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review