Mama Bear Cabin a beautifully decorated log cabin with stunning views. The photos do not do this adult only property justice. Sitting on 5 acres with stunning views of Cold Mountain and Rocky Mountain. This property offers magnificent sunrise views. Turn off all the lights at night to watch for shooting stars from the hot tub. This is the place to go on a rainy day with a comfortable covered porch and where rainbows are a common site. Hummingbirds love Mama Bear Cabin and there are times you will see as many as a dozen. The cabin, built in 2015 is convenient to both Ellijay and Blue Ridge and a short 2 mile drive from Highway 515, with only 3/10 mile of gravel road. For stormy weather, the cabin even has a whole house generator.
Mama Bear Cabin is truly a gem, beautifully decorated, Adults Only, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Cabin, that sleeps up to 4 Adults and offers the following:
- Living area with comfy seating, gas log fireplace, huge 50″ flat screen TV, DVD Player, Directv access
- Convenient half bath
- Queen Size bedroom, with flat screen TV, and bathroom
- Additional Queen Size bedroom and bathroom
- Full laundry room
- Central Heat and Air
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large hot tub, propane gas grill, and chairs on porch overlooking Rocky and Cold Mountains, part of the Blue Ridge Mountains chain
- Whole house generator in case of storm outages
The fully equipped designer kitchen includes:
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No cats at Mama Bear Cabin. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Mama Bear Cabin, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Mama Bear Cabin start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Sometimes you just need to get away from everyday stress. This was the perfect place for me to do just that! In fact, the cabin would be wonderful for a couple wanting to reconnect. The decor was beautiful and the view was spectacular.
Fantastic cabin with beautiful views of the mountains. The cabin was very spacious, comfortable and has a great kitchen for cooking. We are looking forward to visiting again next year!
Mama Bear is an exceptional cabin. Very clean. Great layout. Very close to wRefalls and Benton MacKaye trail. Very clean hot tub with e cellent view of starry sky. We loved this cabin. Being able to travel with our dogs is awesome. Thank you!!
We had a very nice stay.
Loved the location; the cabin and the view. My dog loved exploring the bear silhouettes.Perfect for bird watching including hummingbirds; deer and long walks.