Enjoy the magnificent sunset views peaking over the Blue Ridge Mountains, while sipping coffee or dining al fresco on the covered porch, marveling at the blue sky. Snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace or nap in the recliner, truly Lost Moose Lodge in the mountains of North Georgia is the place to be.
Lost Moose Lodge is a beautifully decorated full log, A-Frame, one bedroom, one bath pet friendly cabin that sleeps up to two (2) guests and features the following amenities:
- One queen-size bedroom in the open loft with luxurious 600 count sheets and 24 Inch Cable TV
- Full bath on main floor
- Comfortable living area with two recliners, wood burning fireplace, 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, CD Player, Board games, books, and telephone
- Central heat and air, and washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Covered porch and large gated deck with beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, gas grill, rocking chairs, and huge hot tub
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Lost Moose Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Lost Moose Lodge start at $110 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This place was just what I was looking for . So peaceful quiet beautiful it is gods country untouched beauty. Our cabin was very clean and cozy. The people in town were very friendly and welcomed us and our little dog . I definitely will come back and recommend sliding rock cabins to our friends and family.
We arrived to a clean cabin promptly at 3pm on our check in date. The views of the mountain tops were amazing. It was nice to wake up to the birds singing. No traffic sounds, no noise from neighbors, it was just peaceful! The outside bugs were annoying, along with the carpenter bees and the bed is smaller than we are used to, however it was a blessing to get away from the everyday hustle and bustle. Thank you so much. We have already suggested this company to some friends!
We had a great stay. Everything met our expectations for a quite and romantic getaway.
Loved everything about it!
Very nice place
I have stayed with Sliding Rock several times and this time was no different. My wife, dogs and I always have a blast. Everything was as described. I look forward to our next weekend getaway with Sliding Rock
Highly recommend. Would definitely do it again and can’t wait till we can! We spent our days hiking and our nights recovering. Area and lodge were perfect for both. Only regret was not having more time. Exceeded expectations.
We truly loved it. Great Views. Nice & Quiet. Will definitely going back. Perfect place to stay to just relax and have fun without the kids!
The panoramic view from the cabin is magnificent. The whole interior is inviting and cozy. Our dog as always lounged on the deck and loved it. We enjoyed this getaway to celebrate our anniversary.
We had a great time in Ellijay! I loved the town with all of the shops. The food was great, too.Lost Moose Lodge was in a great location with a great view. The hot tub wasn't bad either. The only con was the loft bedroom didn't have a bathroom. Going down those stairs in the middle of the night was not advantageous! The bed could have been a king size, too! Other than that, everything was great!