Enjoy the magnificent sunset views peaking over the Blue Ridge Mountains, while sipping coffee or dining al fresco on the covered porch, marveling at the blue sky. Snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace or nap in the recliner, truly Lost Moose Lodge in the mountains of North Georgia is the place to be.
Lost Moose Lodge is a beautifully decorated full log, A-Frame, one bedroom, one bath pet friendly cabin that sleeps up to two (2) guests and features the following amenities:
- One queen-size bedroom in the open loft with luxurious 600 count sheets and 24 Inch Cable TV
- Full bath on main floor
- Comfortable living area with two recliners, wood burning fireplace, 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, CD Player, Board games, books, and telephone
- Central heat and air, and washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Covered porch and large gated deck with beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, gas grill, rocking chairs, and huge hot tub
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Lost Moose Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Lost Moose Lodge, start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We were looking for an escape from New Orleans since Mardi Gras wasn't happening this year and we couldn't have found a better cabin! It was perfect for me, my partner, and our two dogs. Loved that it was pet friendly. We spent each day of our visit lounging in front of the fireplace, taking in the stunning views (when it wasn't raining), playing games by the fire, and relaxing in the hot tub. The first day we were there the weather was beautiful and we hiked some enjoying what nature had to offer with the mountains and water features. We ventured into Ellijay's historic downtown to walk through the shops. The downtown was lovely, the people were wonderful, and we found some great trinkets to bring home! All in all it was an amazing stay and we are already planning our next trip back!
Sliding Rock was great to work with as well. Check-in and check-out were super easy, the cabin was clean and well lit when we got there, and there was nothing that we felt like we were missing. We did have a couple of questions when we got there so we emailed our contact person and they responded very quickly. Sliding Rock too was impressive more so than some other rental companies we have worked with.
We arrived at the mountaintop cabin late afternoon to a beautiful sunset and breathtaking view overlooking the valley and the mountains in the distance. We immediately felt like this is where we belonged. The cabin was very clean and laid out quite well, with all the amenities you'd expect. There was firewood ready for the fireplace, which was greatly appreciated. The spa is perfectly placed on the deck with the best of views, and grilling every night was also great. Close enough to town, yet far enough away to have a feel of paradise.
We are definitely coming back!
Had a great time, cabin was in a wonderful location.
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights to celebrate his 50th birthday. The location and the mountain views can't be beat! The cabin was cozy and comfortable and had everything we needed. The hot tub was clean and ready to go upon arrival. Can't wait to go back!
We had a great weekend at loss moves. It’s a beautiful little cabin with a fantastic view. Just far enough away from the mountain towns to be convenient for enough away to feel completely separated. Will most definitely be back, I have already booked it for February.