Enjoy the magnificent sunset views peaking over the Blue Ridge Mountains, while sipping coffee or dining al fresco on the covered porch, marveling at the blue sky. Snuggle up in front of the wood burning fireplace or nap in the recliner, truly Lost Moose Lodge in the mountains of North Georgia is the place to be.
Lost Moose Lodge is a beautifully decorated full log, A-Frame, one bedroom, one bath pet friendly cabin that sleeps up to two (2) guests and features the following amenities:
- One queen-size bedroom in the open loft with luxurious 600 count sheets and 24 Inch Cable TV
- Full bath on main floor
- Comfortable living area with two recliners, wood burning fireplace, 39 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, CD Player, Board games, books, and telephone
- Central heat and air, and washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Covered porch and large gated deck with beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, gas grill, rocking chairs, and huge hot tub
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER), dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Lost Moose Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Lost Moose Lodge, start at $110 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Nice, secluded little cabin. Perfect for a couples get away!!!
We liked the cabin the view was nice the moose themed decor was cute. We liked the large gated deck for our dogs. The drive there made it seem remote which is what we like. No neighbors right next to us. Looking forward to going back!
We returned to this little gem for a perfect 40 year anniversary. Lovely!
Loved this cabin! Everything was perfect. Amazing views, nice hot tub and cabin was clean. Would recommend for any couple for a great getaway
On short notice I was able to get this cute little hideaway. My husband was quite excited for his birthday! Everything was clean and neat and so very welcoming to our corgi Daisy. The stairs were a bit much for her at 11 years old, but was quite comfortable with the dog bed we brought down from the loft. Dog dishes, and toys. Not to mention that just walking the road and meeting other fur babies was loads of fun. The bamboo was just beautiful! We are so looking forward to renting the next one on the creek! The only problem we had (I had previously lived in an old log home) was the nails in the floors need to be set. I will gladly come up with Daisy again with hammer & nail set an fix those for you!! Thank you again for making us feel like we were home!