Photos, even the Virtual Tour for this Pet Friendly, Hand Built Log Home, Laurel Knoll just cannot convey how beautifully decorated it is. The owner has truly thought of everything. Best of all, your pet is welcome, too. Relax on the expansive screened porch, sit in front of the wood burning fireplace, enjoy the sun on the large open sundeck, overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, soak in the open air hot tub, have an adult beverage and unwind. Whatever you do, you’ll feel so pampered you may never want to leave.
Laurel Knoll is elegantly decorated, one bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to two (2) guests with the following amenities:
- Cozy tastefully decorated living area, with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Wireless Internet Roku TV, with Hulu Plus Channels, thousands of current TV and Movies available online, sorry no Premium Sports Channels, but if you have a subscription to NetFlix or Amazon, watch any of their streaming videos, DVD Player
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, full bath with jetted tub and separate shower
- Free WIFI HotSpot
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Board games, magazines, and books
- Note: Laurel Knoll does not have a landline
- Large spacious Screened Dining Porch with Wood Burning Fireplace, comfortable seating.
- Huge Sundeck, propane gas grill, with additional seating, leading down to the open air hot tub.
- Large fire-pit and beautiful landscaping
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are never any breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, treats, toys, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Laurel Knoll, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Laurel Knoll, start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin is very comfortable and cozy. Perfect combination of rustic & charming. The cabin offered beautiful views, outstanding outside amenities and was a pleasure to stay at. The road up to the cabin is a challenge though. We had a 4x4 F-250 so it was no problem for us, but that said I wouldn’t want to attempt it in a lower vehicle. It had rained when we were there so we encountered many potholes. I’ve already recommended this particular cabin to some of my friends. Sliding Rock has always provided us with clean, beautiful cabins that are pet friendly. We will continue to use Sliding Rock Cabins while visiting the Blue Ridge area.
We love this cabin! It's so private and cozy and perfect for a couple! We have stayed here several times and it never lets us down. Wonderful in every way.
Location was great, cabin was great! It was clean and we felt at home. It is equal distance between shopping in Ellijay and Blue Ridge and the views all around were magnificent. We loved having the fireplace and the porches to sit on and admire the view. There was only one item that was probably just overseen, the light above the bed was not screwed into the ceiling and looked to be hanging by the wires. Outside of that, it was perfect!
3rd year in row to visit Ellijay and the Apple Festival. We enjoyed the cabin very much and the privacy it has. The screened in porch is great,
Laurel Knoll is a sweet cabin nestled atop the mountain so privacy is at a premium. The unique structure and worn tin roof give it a weathered look but indoors you find all the amenities of home. We enjoyed quiet time on all porches and decks and had a few goes at the hot tub as well. The apple orchards were in full gear so needless to say we didn’t leave empty handed. Amicalola Falls Gabe is a day of climbing and quite the workout for our chocolate lab who is used to the flat lands of Florida. Both Blue Ridge and Ellijay were extremely dog friendly and we were all welcomed in to the local shops to wander and enjoy what they had to offer. Thank you for your hospitality ..... until next time!