Photos, even the Virtual Tour for this Pet Friendly, Hand Built Log Home, Laurel Knoll just can not convey how beautifully decorated it is. The owner has truly thought of everything. Best of all, your pet is welcome, too. Relax on the expansive screened porch, enjoy the sun on the large open sundeck, overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, soak in the hot tub, have an adult beverage and unwind. Whatever you do, you’ll feel so pampered you may never want to leave.
Laurel Knoll is elegantly decorated, one bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to two (2) guests with the following amenities:
- Cozy tastefully decorated living area, with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, full bath with jetted tub
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large spacious Screened Dining Porch with Wood Burning Fireplace, comfortable seating.
- Huge Sundeck, propane gas grill, with additional seating, leading down to the open air hot tub.
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- Standard nightly rates for Laurel Knoll start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are never any breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits! Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, treats, toys, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Laurel Knoll, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We had an amazing experience celebrating four years together at Laurel Knoll. We absolutely fell in love with the cabin, the amenities, and we can’t wait to come back and make many new memories with our family.
We truly enjoyed our time at this cabin for our anniversary weekend. The back yard area was so quiet and peaceful. The décor and design of the cabin was amazing. The landscape lighting was beautiful at night. Even our dog felt comfortable at this cabin and sometimes she can be a little skittish when away from home.
Fell in love with this house! We lived on the screened porch while there. Will definitely be back! The cabin was easy to find with the directions we were given. It was a bit of a thrill getting up the hill. The home was clean and very inviting. We never left the cabin. We had a massage on the porch one day from Heaven Sent Massage of Ellijay. Highly recommend this!
We really enjoyed our stay in this cabin. We will definitely be booking another visit soon.
We had a wonderful stay at this cabin! It was cozy and had an elegance about it. This was our first stay with Sliding Rock Cabins and it will become a family tradition for us. Our Labrador retrievers had a blast running around in the large fenced in yard. The cabin had a very convenient set-up. Thanks for a wonderfully relaxing time!
The cabin is awesome. Privacy along with all the other amenities adorn this small little wonder.
We didn't care for the location and the poor road conditions to the cabin. The cabin itself was very nice. Too far from shopping and recreation.
Beautiful well-appointed restful and relaxing cabin in a scenic area. The hosts have obviously went to a lot of trouble to make their cabin welcoming and have thought of every possible amenity. Unfortunately, for me, I found the property difficult to get to due to heavy rain, steep and narrow and very bumpy dirt roads. I was so thankful I had a 4-wheel drive vehicle. I didn't realize before I booked the place exactly how difficult the terrain would be given I had never been to the area. Guests who have some experience with this type of terrain and knew the area would likely not have the issues I did. The area directly in front of the cabin is flat so that was very nice. It was an unseasonably cold and wet early May weekend I stayed there so I was very disappointed the indoor fireplace was turned off for the season. It would have been so wonderful to have it working. Other than the items mentioned I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and appreciated the ambiance of the cabin and the quiet nature surrounding it.
This cabin was perfect in every way! So charming and inviting from the moment you pull up the driveway. We even had a personal note to us on front porch chalkboard. Such a nice and personal touch. No neighbors around which makes it extremely private. Screened in porch was to die for! I could live out there. We spent the majority of our time out there. Our doggies loved it too. Can't say enough great things about this cabin. First class all the way. The road getting to it is pretty rough and challenging, but you forget all about the road once you arrive. Added bonus, Jerry was great to work with on reservations and any other questions I had. This cabin is a must see. Perfect!