- A true secluded, mountain beauty with magnificent sunset views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relaxation awaits you in this very cozy pet friendly Ellijay log cabin. Relax in the large hot tub or dine al fresco on the covered porch. Allow the pooches to hang out with you on the gated deck. Chances are you and the fur-kids will never want to leave Forever Young. Forever Young is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath, pet friendly, log cabin that sleeps up to two (2) guests and features the following amenities:
- One king-size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 27 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, and full bath
- Newly furnished living area with a romantic Gas Log Fireplace, large 40 Inch Flat Screen, HDTV, Satellite TV with network channels, and Blu-Ray Player
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access and telephone
- Rooms have comfortable baseboard controlled heat and window air conditioning
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Covered porch and gated deck with unbelievable views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, gas grill, rocking chairs, and large hot tub
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Young. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever young, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY“, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note, Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Forever Young start at $120 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Forever Young is a cute and quaint little cabin with an amazing mountain view. We couldn't figure out how to get a signal for the tv to work per the instructions given, but not a big deal. Aside from finding a dead mouse on a sticky trap when we arrived, the cabin was neat and clean. However, I was a bit hesitant to know if anyone had been by to clean right before our visit or if it had been a few days. Other than that, it was a nice visit!
We had a great stay in "Forever Young". Had a beautiful view, nice hot tub and the cabin was spectacular. Very secluded location and our little pup had a blast too! We will be back.
I love it.The view is felt like I was at home.I love it.Dog frienfly .Cabin is very clean and I loved the hot tub.I will come back in the near future.😊
My husband and i had an awesome time staying at Forever young cabin. it was just what we needed alone time with our two dogs instead of the usual busy stressful Xmas at was cold and we were not able to enjoy the hot tub on porch as much as we would have liked. I braved 2 times in the tub and while in the water it was heaven. The dogs loved the freedom in the cabin and the walks outside in the woods.The kitchen was better stocked the any place i have ever rented with dishes, pots & pan, casserole dishes and cutlery. everything i needed was there. The coffee beans, cream and sugar on our first night there was awesome to start our morning before we went shopping for food. I would love to come back and stay in the fall or spring to enjoy the enormous porch and sunsets.
Cabin is great, we enjoy our time there.
Awesome place. Amenities abound. Very private.
We had to come to town for a last minute meeting scheduled just before Apple Festival. I felt very lucky that Chris was able to find us a cabin on short notice. We loved the mountain view and the cabin is at the end of the road so it is extremely quite. The dogs had a great time on the wrap around porch that is fenced and has gates.