On a clear day, the clear Blue Sky seems to go on forever. Hike the ridge overlooking the River Bend Valley, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in the rocking chairs and hear the birds sing, watch for the magnificent hawk as he sweeps below. Swing in the king size hammock or toast marsh-mellows in the earthen fire-pit. In the winter snuggle in front of the gas log fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful sunset views of the North Georgia Mountains, while dining on the screened porch.
At night turn off the lights, soak in the private hot tub (bathing suits optional) and marvel at the number of stars in the sky. You may never want to leave.
Endless View is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, adults only, log cabin situated high upon a mountain ridge with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountain ranges and with no other cabins in sight. Endless View sleeps up to four (4) adults and features the following:
- King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 25 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom, all on a single level
- Additional King Size Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 19 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom
- Comfortable living area with plush leather seating, Gas log fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable LCD TV with network channels, Blu-Ray Player, Movies, CD’s, Telephone, and Games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Screened porch with dining area and propane gas grill
- Gated deck with rocking chairs, large hot tub overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large Swing and fire pit overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Endless View. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Endless View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Endless View, start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This was a mother, daughter trip, and it was my mother's first time visiting Sliding Rock. We had a wonderful time. The weather could have been better outdoors, but inside the cabin, we enjoyed quality time together, and we both relaxed, which we both needed. The view was gorgeous regardless of the weather. We liked seeing the mist rise from the Mountains, and wildlife also came to visit especially a doe my mom especially loved seeing each morning.
Very relaxful stress free. Beautiful view. Check in and out was very easy. Highly recommend.
Endless View was everything that was described on the website. It was almost a 20 minute ride up the mountain but so worth it. Beautiful view, quiet, secluded and pet friendly. We live at the beach and wanted to get away from the noise and craziness. This was perfect. Lots to do when in the towns of Blue Ridge, Dahlonega,Ellijay, waterfalls, apple orchards and hiking trails. We will be back. We were able to bring our pup and the dog pillow, toys and biscuits made her feel at home too! We will be back. The only suggestion I have would be to trim back the trees because of the view. Would love to be able to see more of the stars at night. We will definitely be back.
We were there during an epic storm and I got to see the best lightening storm I have ever seen! The view from the cabin is gorgeous. No question. The cabin is very clean and comfortable and they provided great coffee!
Cozy cabin with a wonderful view!