On a clear day, the clear Blue Sky seems to go on forever. Hike the ridge overlooking the River Bend Valley, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in the rocking chairs and hear the birds sing, watch for the magnificent hawk as he sweeps below. Swing in the king size hammock or toast marsh-mellows in the earthen fire-pit. In the winter snuggle in front of the gas log fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful sunset views of the North Georgia Mountains, while dining on the screened porch.
At night turn off the lights, soak in the private hot tub (bathing suits optional) and marvel at the number of stars in the sky. You may never want to leave.
Endless View is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, adults only, log cabin situated high upon a mountain ridge with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountain ranges and with no other cabins in sight. Endless View sleeps up to four (4) adults and features the following:
- King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 25 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom, all on a single level
- Additional King Size Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 19 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom
- Comfortable living area with plush leather seating, Gas log fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable LCD TV with network channels, Blu-Ray Player, Movies, CD’s, Telephone, and Games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Screened porch with dining area and propane gas grill
- Gated deck with rocking chairs, large hot tub overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large Swing and fire pit overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Endless View. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Endless View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Endless View start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. Additional adults above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Had a great stay at Endless View... Everything was in working order, place was clean and in good shape. View was excellent although it could be made much better with a bit of trimming in front of hot tub. Would return!
Took our 2 spaniels to Endless View for the New Year. Freezing temps but it was warm and toasty inside! And, we managed to get in the hot tub where is was blissfully hot! Truly and 'Endless View!' Easy access on the top of the ridge line. Very nice accommodations: 2 kings and 2 bathrooms, fully stocked kitchen, soft towels. What more could you need? How about a completely fenced in yard? So when the thermometer registered 7, we just opened the door to let the dogs out knowing they were safe and could roam around freely. Close to Ft. Mountain where there are some great hiking and overlooks. Only regret is wish the cabin had a wood burning fireplace, even though the gas one was beautiful, it was on a thermostat and would shut off on its own. But totally understand the owners not wanting to deal with the mess. All-in-all, a vacation to remember. WE WILL be going back for another cabin trip with Sliding Rock! Thanks you-the check in/out couldn't have been easier.
Lovely cabin made our vacation so nice!
Was a great place
We loved the location and view, very relaxing
I go to the Mountains to write. I also go there to hide from the many distractions in my life. Endless View is a precious fairytale cottage in the woods that I absolutely adore.
Extraordinary views, cozy cabin.