On a clear day, the clear Blue Sky seems to go on forever. Hike the ridge overlooking the River Bend Valley, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in the rocking chairs and hear the birds sing, watch for the magnificent hawk as he sweeps below. Swing in the king size hammock or toast marsh-mellows in the earthen fire-pit. In the winter snuggle in front of the gas log fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful sunset views of the North Georgia Mountains, while dining on the screened porch.
At night turn off the lights, soak in the private hot tub (bathing suits optional) and marvel at the number of stars in the sky. You may never want to leave.
Endless View is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, adults only, log cabin situated high upon a mountain ridge with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountain ranges and with no other cabins in sight. Endless View sleeps up to four (4) adults and features the following:
- King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 25 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom, all on a single level
- Additional King Size Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 19 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom
- Comfortable living area with plush leather seating, Gas log fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable LCD TV with network channels, Blu-Ray Player, Movies, CD’s, Telephone, and Games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Screened porch with dining area and propane gas grill
- Gated deck with rocking chairs, large hot tub overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large Swing and fire pit overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Endless View. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Endless View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Endless View start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This was a mother, daughter trip, and it was my mother's first time visiting Sliding Rock. We had a wonderful time. The weather could have been better outdoors, but inside the cabin, we enjoyed quality time together, and we both relaxed, which we both needed. The view was gorgeous regardless of the weather. We liked seeing the mist rise from the Mountains, and wildlife also came to visit especially a doe my mom especially loved seeing each morning.
Very relaxful stress free. Beautiful view. Check in and out was very easy. Highly recommend.
Endless View was everything that was described on the website. It was almost a 20 minute ride up the mountain but so worth it. Beautiful view, quiet, secluded and pet friendly. We live at the beach and wanted to get away from the noise and craziness. This was perfect. Lots to do when in the towns of Blue Ridge, Dahlonega,Ellijay, waterfalls, apple orchards and hiking trails. We will be back. We were able to bring our pup and the dog pillow, toys and biscuits made her feel at home too! We will be back. The only suggestion I have would be to trim back the trees because of the view. Would love to be able to see more of the stars at night. We will definitely be back.
We were there during an epic storm and I got to see the best lightening storm I have ever seen! The view from the cabin is gorgeous. No question. The cabin is very clean and comfortable and they provided great coffee!
Cozy cabin with a wonderful view!
We had a great time. My husband my dog and I took a long weekend away from life to escape into the mountains and to disconnect from everyone and everything. We couldn’t have chosen a more perfect place. The cabin was so peaceful and the view was great. We spent a lot of time just out on the back porch and my dog LOVED the fact it was fully fenced in and he could just run up and down the hillside as he pleased. The directions were also spot on getting us up the mountain side. It rained a little each day we were there but it just cooled off the air and made it nice and cool to sit outside. If you’re looking for a place to just escape I’d recommend it. We were already talking about making this an annual thing.
We stayed for four nights. The cabin was as described. Everything was there so although we brought the normal extras you need we could have not bothered for the first few days since it was already there. The views are incredible and the spa is located so you can relax and enjoy the view. The yard was set up perfectly for our two dogs. All we had to do was open the front door and they were able to run and play. We will definitely be back.
Had a great stay at Endless View... Everything was in working order, place was clean and in good shape. View was excellent although it could be made much better with a bit of trimming in front of hot tub. Would return!
Took our 2 spaniels to Endless View for the New Year. Freezing temps but it was warm and toasty inside! And, we managed to get in the hot tub where is was blissfully hot! Truly and 'Endless View!' Easy access on the top of the ridge line. Very nice accommodations: 2 kings and 2 bathrooms, fully stocked kitchen, soft towels. What more could you need? How about a completely fenced in yard? So when the thermometer registered 7, we just opened the door to let the dogs out knowing they were safe and could roam around freely. Close to Ft. Mountain where there are some great hiking and overlooks. Only regret is wish the cabin had a wood burning fireplace, even though the gas one was beautiful, it was on a thermostat and would shut off on its own. But totally understand the owners not wanting to deal with the mess. All-in-all, a vacation to remember. WE WILL be going back for another cabin trip with Sliding Rock! Thanks you-the check in/out couldn't have been easier.
Lovely cabin made our vacation so nice!