On a clear day, the clear Blue Sky seems to go on forever. Hike the ridge overlooking the River Bend Valley, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relax in the rocking chairs and hear the birds sing, watch for the magnificent hawk as he sweeps below. Swing in the king size hammock or toast marsh-mellows in the earthen fire-pit. In the winter snuggle in front of the gas log fireplace. Enjoy the beautiful sunset views of the North Georgia Mountains, while dining on the screened porch.
At night turn off the lights, soak in the private hot tub (bathing suits optional) and marvel at the number of stars in the sky. You may never want to leave.
Endless View is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, adults only, log cabin situated high upon a mountain ridge with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountain ranges and with no other cabins in sight. Endless View sleeps up to four (4) adults and features the following:
- King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 25 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom, all on a single level
- Additional King Size Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 19 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom
- Comfortable living area with plush leather seating, Gas log fireplace, Huge 50 Inch Flat Screen Cable LCD TV with network channels, Blu-Ray Player, Movies, CD’s, Telephone, and Games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Screened porch with dining area and propane gas grill
- Gated deck with rocking chairs, large hot tub overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
- Large Swing and fire pit overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Endless View. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Endless View, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Endless View, start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
I couldn't have asked for anything more! Loved having the fenced yard. Hot tub was great with the amazing view. Loved the fire place and overall comfort of the cabin! Would totally go back!
Wonderful view, house, location, etc. Easy check in and check out. Nothing negative to say about staying in this cabin. We had a wonderful time and our dog loved it! We plan to make it a yearly trip!
I had a lovely time staying in this cabin over Thanksgiving week along with my husband, parents and dog. The cabin was cozy, warm and welcoming, and while it’s on the smaller side, didn’t feel cramped or crowded for the four of us. The views are stunning, and the overall location was great—there are neighbors in the vicinity so you don’t feel completely isolated, but they’re far enough away that you still feel like youre alone. Our dog loved exploring the fenced in yard, and the cabin was clean and well kept. Would recommend for a group of 2-4 people!
We had a nice peaceful stay at Endless View. The name describes it perfectly. The view was amazing. We love that area and have stayed in another cabin close by in the past. We love Sliding Rock Cabins because they are so dog friendly. And they can answer any questions on your cabin beforehand. We will definitely stay with them again in the future.
Perfect size for two people.
Beds were very comfortable and we appreciated the secure yard for the dogs.
The jacuzzi needs some help, the jets seemed clogged so wasn't as enjoyable as we had hoped.