Dancing Pines is a beautifully decorated, two bedroom, two bath, Adults Only Log Home that sleeps up to four (4) Adults. And exciting news, Dancing Pines just added a large fenced yard, a two person hammock on the large deck, a new microwave and flat top electric range in the kitchen. New window treatments and additional decor have also been added. Wow, you will be impressed.
- Two queen size bedrooms with luxurious 400 count sheets, both with 19 Inch Cable TV’s and two bathrooms
- Comfortable living area with wood burning fireplace, Large 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player
- Central Heating and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet, board games, books, and telephone
- Screen porch with rocking chairs
- Huge sunning deck with dining area, fire-pit, and hammock
- Private lower deck with hot tub
- Fenced yard for the doggies convenience
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Dancing Pines, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Dancing Pines start at $120 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
From the moment we arrived we were greeted by music and warmth. The cabin Dancing Pines was great. We definitely will be back. The arra is beautiful with nature.
Can’t wait to come back
The owners thought of everything with the dancing pines. I loved everything about the cabin. I loved the extras they had, by the gates on the deck and the fenced yards. I also loved how the screen doors can be locked and had a way to keep the screen doors open. The cabin was very warm feeling as you were home. I loved the extra touches they had for my dogs. I like to cook, so I looked at the cook books that were in the kitchen.
We had a wonderful stay. The road to the cabin was a challenge. Everything we needed to cook with was provided. Even a coffee bean grinder!!!
The 4 of us had the best time! The cabin was so nice & cozy!!! We thoroughly enjoyed every thing- hot tub, fireplace & cabin! We would love to come back!