Another of our professional, designer series, pictures just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, log cabin is. The owners have truly gone all out to make Creekside the perfect getaway, easy flat drive, just right for the honeymooners or maybe a renewal of vows or just to celebrate being together. Imagine lazing the day away listening to the soothing sounds of your lovely, creekside waterfall, reading a good book sitting in the swing, possibly a cat-nap later, with the doggies nearby on the secure gated deck or in the fenced yard. Enjoy some quite moments sitting around the earthen fire-pit, roasting hot dogs and s’mores, next to the long expansive creek.
Enjoy a fun romp with the doggies in the huge open field, or just a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub, underneath the romantically lit Pergola. Inside, enjoy the updated comfy furniture. Spend an evening in the special Big Screen Movie Room, with comfortable leather reclining chairs. No matter what your choice, you’re sure to enjoy, the easy carefree life at Creekside. In fact, you may never want to leave.
Creekside is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath, adults only, but of course dog friendly (Sorry No Cats Allowed), log cabin sitting near the site of an old community gristmill and sleeps up to two (2) Adults with the following amenities:
- Lovely queen-size bedroom with 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, and a full-size bath
- Very comfortable living area with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, DVD player, games, books, and telephone
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heating and air and full washer/dryer
- Movie Room with 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable Smart HDTV, DVD Player, Dark-Out Curtains, Leather Recliners, and Popcorn Machine
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Secured Gated Covered Porch with Chairs Overlooking a Lovely Creek
- Additional Pergola Porch with Romantic Overhead Lights, Spacious Hot Tub (bathing suits optional), Propane Grill and Dining Area
- Secure fenced yard
- Expansive flat yard with a waterside fire-pit and Chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! No Cats Allowed.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Creekside, start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
The cabin is located virtually in top of a rushing creek, and the views and sounds from the creek are mesmerizing. Our dog loved it, and we appreciated the flexibility provided by the fenced yard. We enjoyed using the fire pit and found the furnishings extremely comfortable.
Creekside was absolutely perfect for a long weekend getaway. The dogs couldn't have enjoyed running on the land and playing in the creek any more - so fun to watch them let loose. The cabin was comfortably appointed, hot tub was great. So relaxing to listen to the creek run just beside the house. Location is also perfect - right between Ellijay and Blue Ridge and the road in to the cabin is well maintained. Overall a wonderful stay - we'll be back for sure.
Perfect, wanna do it again asap.
My husband and furbaby; Bama enjoyed our 2nd year stay at Creekside. Although it rained the entire time we were there,we enjoyed the quiet time together.
Best experience in 8 years. No surprises,except for cabin was already decked out with Christmas decorations. Nice surprise!. Had Thanksgiving at Creekside. Took great photos of surroundings.
We had a great time at Creekside. Thank you!
We had a great time! The cabin was cozy, nicely decorated, and very accommodating. The yard was spectacular for a game of ball with our dogs. Thank you for such a wonderful week! We will be back for sure!
We lived every minute at Creekside and hope to return. Where to begin?! First off, we really were thankful for a flat, level driveway and very few steps to the door! The cabin was spotless, the bed comfy, the movie room was awesome! WiFi was good, we really were appreciative of the owners allowing pets. The fenced in area was great for our little dog and we loved that even the deck/porch was gated so she couldn’t wander off. We spent a great deal of time on the porch listening to the water and relaxing. It was quiet, private, and an all around great vacation. Highly recommend Creekside!
Your cabin was perfect for us and our dachshund, Sophie. The cabin was clean and the setting is so peaceful. Definitely would recommend this cabin to our family and friends. We plan on coming back next year.
My husband and I absolutely loved this cabin! It is in a great location . Our furbaby,Herschel, even got in the creek. Everything was as stated on the website.