Another of our professional, designer series, pictures just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, log cabin is. The owners have truly gone all out to make Creekside the perfect getaway, easy flat drive, just right for the honeymooners or maybe a renewal of vows or just to celebrate being together. Imagine lazing the day away listening to the soothing sounds of your lovely, creekside waterfall, reading a good book sitting in the swing, possibly a cat-nap later, with the doggies nearby on the secure gated deck or in the fenced yard. Enjoy some quite moments sitting around the earthen fire-pit, roasting hot dogs and s’mores, next to the long expansive creek.
Enjoy a fun romp with the doggies in the huge open field, or just a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub, underneath the romantically lit Pergola. Inside, enjoy the updated comfy furniture. Spend an evening in the special Big Screen Movie Room, with comfortable leather reclining chairs. No matter what your choice, you’re sure to enjoy, the easy carefree life at Creekside. In fact, you may never want to leave.
Creekside is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath, adults only, but of course dog friendly (Sorry No Cats Allowed), log cabin sitting near the site of an old community gristmill and sleeps up to two (2) Adults with the following amenities:
- Lovely queen-size bedroom with 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, and a full-size bath
- Very comfortable living area with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, DVD player, games, books, and telephone
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heating and air and full washer/dryer
- Movie Room with 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable Smart HDTV, DVD Player, Dark-Out Curtains, Leather Recliners, and Popcorn Machine
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Secured Gated Covered Porch with Chairs Overlooking a Lovely Creek
- Additional Pergola Porch with Romantic Overhead Lights, Spacious Hot Tub (bathing suits optional), Propane Grill and Dining Area
- Secure fenced yard
- Expansive flat yard with a waterside fire-pit and Chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! No Cats Allowed.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Creekside, start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 31 July 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate 01 August 2020 – 03 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 07 September 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Have stayed at several properties managed by SRC, this is one of my favorites. Cabin is very nicely furnished and being right on the creek was a major bonus.
My wife and I have vacationed in this cabin for years. The owners seem to do upgrades and keep the cabin fresh. Sliding Rock is great to work with and we have never been disappointed, except when it is time to leave.
The cabin was so inviting and cozy we really enjoyed our stay.
We had the best time at this cute, pet friendly cabin! The hubby and I both agreed that this was by far our favorite cabin we've stayed in so far and we've been to more than a handful! The location is perfect, close to everything you need but far enough out, you feel secluded. The hot tub was amazing and the robes were so soft and comfy, great touch! The grill was used every night we were there and having the fenced in yard was beyond perfect for our pup, well dog, he's a 19 year old Jack Russell named Taz. Speaking of Taz, he layed in front of the fire the entire time we were there in his dog bed, he most defiantly approved! The stream being right outside of the cabin was also amazing to listen too, summertime it's going to be even more amazing! We experienced it all while we were there, including the weather! We had 6 inches of snow on Saturday, which was beyond beautiful and we got loads of amazing pictures and the next day was 55 degrees and it melted so we were still able to get out and enjoy Ellijay! The Monday before we left it was pouring rain but that was ok because we spent the day in the movie room watching movies and eating some delicious popcorn! It was overall a great stay and there is nothing I can say negative at it! We will most defiantly be back!!
Our favorite cabin. Perfect for the two of us and our two dogs. TONS of room outside both on the deck and in the yard. The creek runs and sounds some soothing. Cabin is clean and really well stocked. First cabin in which is convenient, yet private and isolated. We even saw a bunch of deer grazing in the pasture one morning which was extra beautiful. Simple easy rental process.