Another of our professional, designer series, pictures just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, log cabin is. The owners have truly gone all out to make Creekside the perfect getaway, easy flat drive, just right for the honeymooners or maybe a renewal of vows or just to celebrate being together. Imagine lazing the day away listening to the soothing sounds of your lovely, creekside waterfall, reading a good book sitting in the swing, possibly a cat-nap later, with the doggies nearby on the secure gated deck or in the fenced yard. Enjoy some quite moments sitting around the earthen fire-pit, roasting hot dogs and s’mores, next to the long expansive creek.
Enjoy a fun romp with the doggies in the huge open field, or just a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub, underneath the romantically lit Pergola. Inside, enjoy the updated comfy furniture. Spend an evening in the special Big Screen Movie Room, with comfortable leather reclining chairs. No matter what your choice, you’re sure to enjoy, the easy carefree life at Creekside. In fact, you may never want to leave.
Creekside is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath, adults only, but of course dog friendly (Sorry No Cats Allowed), log cabin sitting near the site of an old community gristmill and sleeps up to two (2) Adults with the following amenities:
- Lovely queen-size bedroom with 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, and a full-size bath
- Very comfortable living area with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, DVD player, games, books, and telephone
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heating and air and full washer/dryer
- Movie Room with 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable Smart HDTV, DVD Player, Dark-Out Curtains, Leather Recliners, and Popcorn Machine
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Secured Gated Covered Porch with Chairs Overlooking a Lovely Creek
- Additional Pergola Porch with Romantic Overhead Lights, Spacious Hot Tub (bathing suits optional), Propane Grill and Dining Area
- Secure fenced yard
- Expansive flat yard with a waterside fire-pit and Chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! No Cats Allowed.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Creekside start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for mountain or wooded view cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for water-fronting cabins for non-holiday nights in Summer
- Three (3) night minimum stay at Peak Season rate for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through Veterans Day weekend)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates for July 04th and Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Your cabin was perfect for us and our dachshund, Sophie. The cabin was clean and the setting is so peaceful. Definitely would recommend this cabin to our family and friends. We plan on coming back next year.
My husband and I absolutely loved this cabin! It is in a great location . Our furbaby,Herschel, even got in the creek. Everything was as stated on the website.
CREEKSIDE is our heaven away from home in Florida! We and our 3 dogs cherish a 2 week stay, full of nature and relaxation. Being artists, our days involved painting down by the wonderful creek. Night's found us in the jacuzzi, or watching movies, or reading. Dogs loved the big yard--Cody the Border Collie loved playing Frisbee! We plan a 3rd visit in 2019!
We LOVED this cabin. We have stayed in many cabins all over Western North Carolina and this time ventured a little further. Both my husband and I agree that this is one of the best places we have ever stayed. The cabin is clean, secluded, close to town (but far enough) and well furnished. The real gem is the stream that practically runs under the front porch-which has a swing and is the perfect place for a good glass of wine...which you can buy at a winery only a mile away! We will be back!
We have stayed here every year for about five or six years now and we love it. We love the fact that the porch and part of the yard is fenced in for our dogs.With all the surrounding little towns you will not run out of things to do.We enjoy the hiking, kayaking and the horseback riding. We have never had any problems with the rental procedure or anything during our stay. Would highly recommend these rental cabins to anyone who enjoys vacationing in the mountains.
We have stayed with sliding rock two out of the three times we've been to Ellijay/Blue ridge and we will never stay with anybody else again. The way they cater to the dogs and the cleanliness of the cabins is unmatched. The fenced in yard gives us peace of mind. And the customer service has always been on point. One time the coffee maker was broke when we got there and they dropped a new one off within a few hours. The only thing that I think could be improved is the beds. But certainly not as bad as some others we've stayed in.
This is a small, 1 BR cabin with a beautiful setting. We loved the overhanging trees and the babbling creek. The flat yard area was perfect for letting your dog run loose. This may become one of our favorites.
We had a great time the cabin was very clean. We spent 4 nights and enjoyed everyday there we had our 2 small dogs with all the items they had for pets at cabin they liked it as well. We will be coming back again.
This is one of my favorite cabins. The setting is great with a big flat yard where my furr baby can run to his heart's content. This is in addition to the nice fenced area. I love sleeping with the windows open and listening to the sound of the creek at night. The cabin is immaculately clean and well maintained. It's cozy and has everything you need for a relaxing stay.
The cabin was just as described and even better in person. Highly recommend for one or a couple.