Another of our professional, designer series, pictures just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, log cabin is. The owners have truly gone all out to make Creekside the perfect getaway, easy flat drive, just right for the honeymooners or maybe a renewal of vows or just to celebrate being together. Imagine lazing the day away listening to the soothing sounds of your lovely, creekside waterfall, reading a good book sitting in the swing, possibly a cat-nap later, with the doggies nearby on the secure gated deck or in the fenced yard. Enjoy some quite moments sitting around the earthen fire-pit, roasting hot dogs and s’mores, next to the long expansive creek.
Enjoy a fun romp with the doggies in the huge open field, or just a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub, underneath the romantically lit Pergola. Inside, enjoy the updated comfy furniture. Spend an evening in the special Big Screen Movie Room, with comfortable leather reclining chairs. No matter what your choice, you’re sure to enjoy, the easy carefree life at Creekside. In fact, you may never want to leave.
Creekside is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath, adults only, but of course dog friendly (Sorry No Cats Allowed), log cabin sitting near the site of an old community gristmill and sleeps up to two (2) Adults with the following amenities:
- Lovely queen-size bedroom with 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, and a full-size bath
- Very comfortable living area with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, DVD player, games, books, and telephone
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heating and air and full washer/dryer
- Movie Room with 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable Smart HDTV, DVD Player, Dark-Out Curtains, Leather Recliners, and Popcorn Machine
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Secured Gated Covered Porch with Chairs Overlooking a Lovely Creek
- Additional Pergola Porch with Romantic Overhead Lights, Spacious Hot Tub (bathing suits optional), Propane Grill and Dining Area
- Secure fenced yard
- Expansive flat yard with a waterside fire-pit and Chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! No Cats Allowed.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Creekside start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) Adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
It was an amazing cabin! Everything was so cute and quaint, as well as clean. The dogs loved the fact that they could run from the front door to the fenced in yard all by themselves. The creek was beautiful and the sound of running water created such a wonderful “get-away” setting we needed! The only downside is the road to the cabin from the main road. It’s very narrow and hard to see around curves. Just remember to take it slow as be considerate of others. Otherwise, I have no complaints! Thank you so much Sliding Rock Cabins!!
We have rented the same cabin from Sliding Rock Cabins for a few years. We have never had a problem or single complaint. This cabin is exquisitely maintained and furnished. Perfect for us in every way. Thank you for another great vacation getaway!
Great serene and tranquil setting. Had a wonderful relaxing time. Large open front yard to throw the frisbee to your spouse or pet. The only draw back is the small bedroom and bathroom. We stayed 3 nights and was able to cope with it considering the rest of the amenities I give 5 stars.
We loved the creek and very cozy cabin. Our dogs had the big area to run and got to see deer that passed through daily.Plus the cabin is located in a perfect place. Not far from the main hwy if you need to get something. We will be back.
We have stayed at SRC many times over the years and have never been disappointed. Whether you want a cabin in the mountains, near the river, or somewhere in between they have one to meet your needs. We love that we are able to bring the four-legged members of the family!
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Creekside. The cabin was very cozy and big enough for the two of us, along with our furbaby. During our stay, we were fortunate to see snow for the weekend. Such a joy to see, and we all played in the snow, since we don't see snow in South Georgia. The only negative comment I have is the bedroom's TV did not have access to channels. I love to go to bed and watch TV, so that was a negative for me. Other than that, our stay was wonderful.
After many stays at Creekside over the years we had become disappointed that it was not being kept up to date. Things like the grill, hot tub, and kitchen appliance where worn out. So during our last few trips to the area, we tried other cabins. We did not find another one with the property and privacy that we and our dogs enjoyed as much as Creekside. This trip we decided to give Creekside another try. We were very happy to see all the updates that have been done. New hot tub, grill, and a complete kitchen remodel. Everything looks great and the new furniture is very comfortable. As always, the folks at Sliding Rock where awesome to deal with and we highly recommend them to or friends and family when they are looking for getaway options. Thanks again for another great vacation.