Another of our professional, designer series, pictures just can not convey how beautifully decorated this cozy, log cabin is. The owners have truly gone all out to make Creekside the perfect getaway, easy flat drive, just right for the honeymooners or maybe a renewal of vows or just to celebrate being together. Imagine lazing the day away listening to the soothing sounds of your lovely, creekside waterfall, reading a good book sitting in the swing, possibly a cat-nap later, with the doggies nearby on the secure gated deck or in the fenced yard. Enjoy some quite moments sitting around the earthen fire-pit, roasting hot dogs and s’mores, next to the long expansive creek.
Enjoy a fun romp with the doggies in the huge open field, or just a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub, underneath the romantically lit Pergola. Inside, enjoy the updated comfy furniture. Spend an evening in the special Big Screen Movie Room, with comfortable leather reclining chairs. No matter what your choice, you’re sure to enjoy, the easy carefree life at Creekside. In fact, you may never want to leave.
Creekside is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath, adults only, but of course dog friendly (Sorry No Cats Allowed), log cabin sitting near the site of an old community gristmill and sleeps up to two (2) Adults with the following amenities:
- Lovely queen-size bedroom with 350 count sheets, 32 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, and a full-size bath
- Very comfortable living area with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, DVD player, games, books, and telephone
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heating and air and full washer/dryer
- Movie Room with 60 Inch Flat Screen Cable Smart HDTV, DVD Player, Dark-Out Curtains, Leather Recliners, and Popcorn Machine
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Secured Gated Covered Porch with Chairs Overlooking a Lovely Creek
- Additional Pergola Porch with Romantic Overhead Lights, Spacious Hot Tub (bathing suits optional), Propane Grill and Dining Area
- Secure fenced yard
- Expansive flat yard with a waterside fire-pit and Chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Doggies Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits! No Cats Allowed.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creekside, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Creekside, start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
We always have a great time staying at Sliding Rock Cabins. This is our 4th stay with them. Very nice and helpful people when you book and the cabin is always very nice and clean. Thank you again!
This was our 2nd stay at Creekside with your 3 dogs and it was just as wonderful as the last stay. Accommodations were nice and comfortable. Our dogs loves the fenced area and the big yard to run around in. Perfectly located to area hiking trails and rivers. Blue Ridge and Ellijay close by. And couldn’t more conveniently located to Ellijay River Vineyards. A wonderful place to spend an afternoon.
As always, very clean, comfortable, quiet, and the woobies loved it. The sound of the babbling stream was very relaxing and we were very relaxed within 2 hours of arriving. The 2 nights should have been 2 weeks. We love renting from Sliding rock. If we had a home in the area to rent, we know who to call.
Thank you for the unwinding time.
Have stayed at several properties managed by SRC, this is one of my favorites. Cabin is very nicely furnished and being right on the creek was a major bonus.
My wife and I have vacationed in this cabin for years. The owners seem to do upgrades and keep the cabin fresh. Sliding Rock is great to work with and we have never been disappointed, except when it is time to leave.