Creek Runs Through It is a rustic cabin situated right on beautiful Tails Creek with 8 acres of private park-like setting with 2000 feet of creek frontage. The lovely surroundings include a large fire pit, hammock, and a luxurious hot tub all overlooking the beautiful rushing waters of Tails Creek. The Cabin has a spacious covered porch perfect for enjoying morning coffee, a good meal or just relaxing to the sights and sounds of the creek. Inside, you’ll find all the comforts of home including a rock gas fireplace and a large flat-screen TV. The country kitchen is well equipped and is open to the living area. Upstairs a King Master with an adjacent bathroom and a cozy Queen Bedroom. The main floor has a second bathroom, Both bathrooms have walk-in showers. The basement game room offers a pool table. This cabin has an easy access, with paved roads to the gravel driveway. Creek Runs Through It is within biking distance of mountain biking trails and very close to Carters Lake. Ellijay, The Mountain Biking Capital of Georgia, boasts some of the best mountain biking trails around. Also Ellijay is home of the famous Georgia Apple Festival, and is also provided for your added enjoyment! This cabin is close to Ellijay, the home of the famous “Georgia Apple Festival” and some of the best mountain biking trails around. And only 30 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge where unique shopping and fabulous dining await you!
- Main entry level has a cozy living area, with comfy seating, big screen TV and and gas log fireplace
- Main level also offers a convenient bathroom, with walk-in shower
- Upstairs a king size master bedroom, with luxurious linens and adjourning bathroom, with walk-in shower
- Another queen size bedroom, with luxurious linens
- Great basement with pool table
- Central heat and air and full size washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Internet
- Patio with large hot tub deck
- Covered porch with seating and gas grill
- Waterside fire-pit and hammock
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towel
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, electric stove and oven, microwave, (NO DISHWASHER), toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Creek Runs Through It, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY“, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Creek Runs Through It start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 16 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 17 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 22 May 2020 – 24 May 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 25 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 July 2020 – 05 July 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate 06 July 2020 – 30 September 2020, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Peak season rate 04 September 2020 – 06 September 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Leaf/Festival/Peak season rate 01 October 2020 – 08 November 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 09 November 2020 – 20 November 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate 21 November 2020 – 28 November 2020, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 29 November 2020 – 17 December 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate 18 December 2020 – 01 January 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2021 – 11 February 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 12 February 2021 – 14 February 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 15 February 2021 – 27 May 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 28 May 2021 – 30 May 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 31 May 2021 – 30 June 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.
Submit your review
Very clean and location close to other attractions.