For those who enjoy the convenience of being where the action is, with fully paved, flat roads, this dog friendly townhouse on the Cartecay River is it. Within 2 miles of all the wonderful restaurants and shopping of the historic Ellijay square. Cartecay Tubing experience is half a mile away on Hwy 52 east. Or just drop your fishing line in the river from your back yard. Three of the county’s best wineries are 8 miles away.
By the Riverside is a 2 story townhouse with 2 king bedrooms (each with a 42″ TV) 1.5 baths and a lovely living room with leather furniture and 2 recliners and a gas log fireplace. The kitchen offers all the modern conveniences with a dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven and refrigerator. dog friendly, 2 dog max. Please, no cats.
– Main floor: Living room with leather furnishings, 2 recliners, TV and gas log fireplace, Kitchen, dining area, and half bath.
With a cozy porch looking on to the Cartecay River.
-Second floor: 2 King bedrooms, each with 42″ TV’s and a shared bathroom. Juliette balcony off the back bedroom. Laundry room.
-Exterior: Cartecay River with fishing for bream and bass.
Conveniences close to By the Riverside
-Convenient to both Hwy 515 and Hwy 52 across the river
– 0.4 mile: Smokin E’s BBQ
– 0.6 mile: Cartecay River Tubing and Cartecay River Pizza
– 1.3 mile: Charlies Italian Restaurant
– 1.8 mile: Historic Ellijay with 2 coffee shops, woodfired pizza, Emily’s, the Roof, Cantebury, The Shack and many more. Shops and antiquing.
– 2.2 miles: Cartecay River Brewing
– 7-8 miles: Ott’s winery, Buckley’s winery, Cartecay Vineyards, Reece’s Cider Company
– 12 miles: Chateau Meichtry
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Dogs are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions. Please NO cats allowed. Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for By The Riverside start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 21 2022 – January 01 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 02 2023 – February 13 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 19 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 20 2023 – May 25 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 26 2023 – May 28 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 13 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 26 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2023 – December 22 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 23 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Very relaxing! Very comfortable and convenient.
We loved our home away from home. Decorations were beautiful and the beds were extra cozy which is a major plus. Would like to revisit in warmer weather to enjoy the river more. Extremely clean and very usable space.
It was a nice townhouse but not very quiet. The main road is just across the river & is very noisy with traffic at all hours.
Well appointed and comfortable. The only drawback is the highway across the river - otherwise perfect. Close to town, centrally located. Owners thought of everything- fire pit with chairs next to the river, nice back porch, well equipped kitchen. Other units in the complex are selling quickly, because of the location, good size rooms, spacious bathrooms, and great use of space. Very relaxing atmosphere. Enjoyed staying there!
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests . All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.