Come enjoy the quiet seclusion of Bold River. A beautifully decorated, rustic style, Dog Friendly (No Cats), full log cabin. This Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin, sleeps up to 2 Adults, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), and offers the following:
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate January 03 2022 – February 10 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 11 2022 – February 14 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2022 – February 17 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 18 2022 – February 20 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 21 2022 – May 26 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 27 2022 – May 29 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 30 2022 – June 30 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 01 2022 – July 31 2022, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2022 – September 01 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 02 2022 – September 04 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2022 – September 29 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate September 30 2022 – November 13 2022, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2022 – November 18 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 19 2022 – November 26 2022, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate November 27 2022 – December 15 2022, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 16 2022 – January 01 2023, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Please No Cats at Bold River. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bold River, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bold River, start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Everything from start to finish was top notch. We enjoyed exploring the wilderness with our pup, breakfasts at the table enjoying the view, and nights in the hot tub. My boyfriend mentions missing the cabin on a daily basis so we’re already planning another vacation with Sliding Rock very, very soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
My husband and I, and our 2 dogs, very much enjoyed our stay at Bold River. It rained most of our time there, but it was the perfect setting for lots of rest and relaxation. Once the rain cleared we enjoyed the views of the mountains nearby and the hot tub. Although we couldnt see the river, we heard it down below. The drive up to the mountain was pretty easy although I recommend doing it in daylight bc it was a little hard to read the street names in the dark (I followed the instructions provided AND Google Maps which got us there just fine). The cabin was immaculately clean (my neat freak of a husband approved) and everything we needed during our stay was provided. We look forward to our return!
We loved our stay at Bold River. It was peaceful and relaxing.
Cute and cozy cabin and Sliding Rock Rentals was super easy to work with and helpful! The cabin location is super private and secluded. As the cabin is set deep in the woods, not much of a view. You can hear the sounds of a river, but can not see it. Great wood burning fireplace in a cozy den. The light above the stove top was out as well as a couple of other bulbs in the cabin, however the entire cabin was super clean and the location between Ellijay and Blue Ridge was perfect. Super great that is was pet friendly as well! We would definitely come hear again or use Sliding Rock Rentals.
Very enjoyable and relaxing