Come enjoy the quiet seclusion of Bold River. A beautifully decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin, that sleeps up to 2 Adults and offers the following:
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Please No Cats at Bold River. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bold River, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bold River, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Bold River cabin. The location was central for all the sightseeing and activities we did. The cabin was exceptionally clean! And the suggestions concerning local establishments, including vineyards, was right on the money. This was our first experience staying in a cabin and we would not hesitate to do it again.
Great little cabin.
Perfect for a single or a couple.
An SUV or crossover would be better than driving a car. Phone service at the cabin, but not on the way to it.
Unfortunately, we were only able to stay about 8 hours of the reserved 4 nights. Our older dog started having difficulty with falling and being unable to stand or walk (happened once before, several months ago). She is doing much better.
We could not have chosen a better spot for an anniversary get away, everything you could possibly want or need was there. It was immaculate and well kept. Comfortable furnishings and attractive decor. The surroundings were beautiful and secluded. We absolutely loved everything about it and we hope to return in the future, maybe without a dog next time, so we can truly partake of all this beauty. The only negative ,if you can call it that, there was no mat to wipe your feet before entering the cabin. One outside and possibly another, inside, would have helped to keep pine needles, etc outside. Perhaps a suggestion rather than a negative.
Great one-bedroom rental for a couple of last-minute guests. Enjoyed the garden tub and husband got the shower. The rental company provided a small coffee supply with sugar and creamer to get us going in the morning. Very comfortable furniture, and the queen bed was nice as well. No time to enjoy the hot tub, but it was clean and ready. Thanks, Sliding Rock, for a wonderful stay!
This was a great little get away! We enjoyed every minute of our quiet time. You can hear the river from the balcony and getting to see the wildlife cross infront of you was breath taking! We will definately be booking through Sliding Rock again very soon!