Bold River is a beautifully decorated, Dog Friendly (Please No Cats) Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin, that sleeps up to 2 Adults and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy seating, large 40″ flat screen cable TV, and wood burning fireplace
- Queen size bedroom, with flat screen TV, and bathroom on the main level
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large gated deck with seating, private hot tub, gas grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
- Standard season rate 03 January 2019 – 13 February 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2019- 17 February 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2019- 23 May 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 24 May 2019- 26 May 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 27 May 2019- 27 June 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 23 June 2019- 31 July 2019, two (2) to four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 August 2019- 29 August 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 30 August 2019- 01 September 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 September 2019- 30 September 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 01 October 2019- 10 November 2019, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 11 November 2019- 22 November 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 23 November 2019- 30 November 2019, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 01 December 2019- 17 December 2019, two (2) night minimum stay
- Holiday season rate 18 December 2019 – 01 January 2020, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 02 January 2020 – 13 February 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate 14 February 2020 – 17 February 2020, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate 18 February 2020 – 21 May 2020, two (2) night minimum stay
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Bold River. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bold River, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bold River, start at $115 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
Cabin was super cozy and perfect for our needs. Fireplace was the perfect touch. Cabin was clean and inviting.
Loved the surrounding area . fantastic get away.
would love to rent again.
I enjoyed my stay with my dogs. Probably my best trip ever. Very quite. Loved the hot tub and the cabin was amazing. Next time I will book a week!
Very We enjoyed our weekend stay at Bold River. The cabin was on a gravel road that was easy to drive. The directions were perfect- don’t go by gps go by directions sent to you. We enjoyed the hot tub and just relaxing. The cabin was in was in a nice, quiet area. We loved the wineries in the area and the many hiking trails. Beautiful area of North Georgia. Great place to stay.
Cabin was perfect, clean, decorated perfect, perfect for our dog Jake. The road up to the Bold River was a little hairy, but we would definitely return.