Come enjoy the quiet seclusion of Bold River. A beautifully decorated, rustic style, Dog Friendly (No Cats), full log cabin. This Georgia Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin, sleeps up to 2 Adults, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), and offers the following:
- Living area with cushy seating, large 40″ flat screen cable TV, and wood burning fireplace
- Queen size bedroom, with flat screen TV, and bathroom on the main level
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet and Telephone
- Large gated deck with seating, private hot tub, gas grill overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, coffee maker, coffee beans, and coffee grinder
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Bold River. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bold River, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bold River, start at $125 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
- Standard season rate May 29 2023 – June 29 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak Season Rate June 30 2023 – July 04 2023, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 05 2023 – July 30 2023, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2023 – August 31 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 01 2023 – September 04 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 05 2023 – September 30 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2023 – November 12 2023, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 13 2023 – November 21 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 22 2023 – November 25 2023, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
- Standard season rate November 26 2023 – December 16 2023, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2023 – January 01 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin, (No check-ins on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)
- Standard season rate January 02 2024 – February 13 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 14 2024 – February 18 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 19 2024 – May 23 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 24 2024 – May 26 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 27 2024 – June 27 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- July 04th Season Rate June 28 2024 – July 06 2024, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer Season Rate July 05 2024 – July 31 2024, two (2) or three (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate August 01 2024 – August 29 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate August 30 2024 – September 01 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate September 02 2024 – September 30 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Leaf season rate October 01 2024 – November 10 2024, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 11 2024 – November 26 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 27 2024 – November 30 2024, four (4) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season rate December 01 2024 – December 17 2024, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2024 – December 2024, five (5) to seven (7) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
Submit your review
Very nice cabin. We love staying at these properties. Always everything they promise them to be.
Bold River is a cute and cozy comfortable little cabin! Very clean and provided extras for our dogs! we all enjoyed our visit! The kitchen is very well stocked with cooking/baking items - but be sure to bring condiments and seasonings! although there's a coffee pot provided we also brought our own Keurig coffee maker with us. The bed is comfortable! We brought our 2 dogs with us and the one bedroom is tight for dog crates (there's a 2nd bedroom but it's locked and off limits - there's also a loft but it's also off limits) we really enjoyed the hot tub! my only real complaint is that there's no outdoor seating or table - besides the 2 rocking chairs and there's no outdoor fire pit - there are also people that live there FT and there's no leash laws so we had a few incidences where a dog came running up to us (one of our dogs does not play well with others) We had to keep our dogs on leashes as there's no fenced in yard - but the peace and quite sure was nice - it's very beautiful and very peaceful ... We saw a deer and a fox. We rode the Blue Ridge Scenic train and walked the Amicalola falls trail to the top - both experiences were spectacular! I would recommend this cabin to anyone who wants a nice quiet getaway (and while the cabin itself is dog friendly- not having a yard made it difficult to take the dogs out to potty as the cabin sits on the hill and the side yard is going down a hill)
Overall good. The hot tub tripped the circuit Saturday night. It would not turn on until Sunday morning
Cabin was remote....which is what we were looking for. Cabin was clean...which is sometimes tough to find in a rental property that allows dogs. It had all that we could have wanted. I think I'm still water-logged from living in the hot tub for a couple days.
Smooth booking process, great cabin, overall great experience
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee, along with Taxes. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A refundable Security Deposit is required, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $59 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.