Come enjoy the quiet seclusion of Bold River. A beautifully decorated, rustic style, Dog Friendly (No Cats), full log cabin. This Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin, sleeps up to 2 Adults, (No guests in this cabin under the age of 25), and offers the following:
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 18 2020 – January 02 2021, five (5) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate January 03 2021 – February 11 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate February 12 2021 – February 14 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate February 15 2021 – May 27 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate May 28 2021 – May 30 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate May 31 2021 – June 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate July 01 2021 – July 05 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Summer season rate July 06 2021 – July 31 2021, two (2) or (3) night minimum stay, depending upon cabin
- Standard season August 01 2021 – September 02 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate September 03 2021 – 05 September 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season September 06 2021 – September 30 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Peak season rate October 01 2021 – November 13 2021, three (3) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 14 2021 – November 19 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Thanksgiving Holiday season rate November 20 2021 – November 27 2021, four (4) night minimum stay
- Standard season rate November 28 2021 – December 16 2021, two (2) night minimum stay
- Christmas/New Year Holiday season rate December 17 2021 – January 01 2022, one week minimum stay
Please No Cats at Bold River. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your doggies: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bold River, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
Standard nightly rates for Bold River, start at $135 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer. Higher rates apply for Peak and Holiday Seasons.
Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. No additional guests are allowed. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. A two-hundred fifty dollar ($250) refundable Security Deposit is required for new guests, along with a copy of a current picture identification, such as Driver’s License, Military, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement ID. For returning guests, the Security Deposit is waived. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less from arrival date.-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
We enjoyed our stay at the cabin. We were so glad that we could have our dog with us. We hiked in several area parks and it was nice to come back to the cabin and relax in the hot tub.
We absolutely loved this cabin, we will definitely return ❤
We stayed at Bold River cabin this past week and I can not even begin to describe how beautiful and how enjoyable it was for my husband and I. We took our 2 fur babies with us. Of coarse this was our first time renting through sliding rock cabins and will not be the last so we over packed. They provide everything right down to dish soap. We had a simple issue with the oven which I feel very stupid about but I called and they sent someone immediately. To find out the housekeeper must of unplugged it to clean and it was not plugged in fully. We enjoyed soaking in the hot tub every night. Seeing the deer in the yard was amazing. We loved visiting and shopping in Blue Ridge. We even did the Bigfoot expedition. We originally planned on leaving Sunday and splitting up the drive home to south Florida but by Saturday we decided to see if we could stay another night. They provide you with a weekend number to call and a very nice gentleman answered, he checked to see if it was available and it was so he said he would happily forward to sliding rock that we wished to stay. They called me and were very happy to extend our stay. We were so sad to leave. The only thing I could say we missed with this cabin was an outside fire for the chilly nights because you want to enjoy the nature as much as possible while visiting. We are already talking about our next trip although we may have to stay at another cabin since we are planning on coming with another couple. I hope we helped the housekeeper by washing the towels and bedding. Again we can not thank you enough for such a beautiful getaway.
Perfect little cabin. Easy drive in. Everything we expected plus. Love the area and Sliding Rock Cabins was amazing. We had a small issue with the hot tub but they had the issue fixed almost immediately.
Great place to get away. The directions are a little vague and would be better suited to provide a map as a lot of the roads have the same name. Overall, fantastic.