Bella Deer is an Adults Only, beautifully decorated, two bedroom, two bath, full log home that is a few short steps to some of the prettiest water on the Ellijay River. With a covered outside porch offering a large stone fireplace, a screened porch with additional dining, and a large hot tub overlooking the river, you may never want to leave. Come relax in the hot tub, fly fish, or roast s’mores over the riverside fire-pit. The beautiful decor will make you feel at home and a warm fire in the wood burning fireplace will warm your toes and heart.
Bella Deer is For Sale. Check out our Real Estate For Sale Page.
Bella Deer sleeps up to four (4) adults and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom with luxurious 350 count sheets, 27 inch Flat Screen TV, and large bathroom on the first level
- One king size bed with 350 count sheets and bathroom on the second floor
- Comfy living area with Wood-burning fireplace, 40 inch Flat Screen Cable TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, Telephone, Movies, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Screen Porch with dining
- Separate covered porch with additional dining and wood burning fireplace
- Large hot tub and riverside rock fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dish washer, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Bella Deer. Up to two (2) Doggies are welcome with a maximum weight of twenty-five (25) pounds each.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Bella Deer start at $170 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Valentines/Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Five (5) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) Adults. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $50 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.
Submit your review
This cabin is set in the most perfect place, on the river. Opening the windows and listening to the rushing water was so relaxing. Only had 2 minor issues, the hot tub was a little outdated so the heat and jets were not up to par but still nice
Beautiful cabin and scenery. Road to it was a little scary at first what was well maintained and easy to get out of even with three days of rain.
Bella Deer cabin was everything we wanted and needed. This was our 2nd time there and again it was a great place to stay. The cabin is very comfortable and cozy with everything we needed. Loved it and are already wanting to go back and try the summer months in the mountains at Bella Deer.
Very nice cabin and we enjoyed of stay. A problem with no blanket on upstairs bed was quickly corrected. Steps should be cleared of snow and salt put down to avoid accident. The maintenance person came and helped with a dead battery. We could not have had a better response from Sliding rock cabins.
As usual another perfect stay at Bella Dear. This is by far our (and our fur kids) favorite cabin to stay. Hurricane Irma put a little damper on the week, but we kicked up our feet on the covered porch with a fire and listened to it rain. Thank you for opening your cabin to us and can't wait to come back!