Take Me To The River is a beautifully decorated two (2) bedroom two (2) bath log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- One king-size bedroom with 24 inch Flat Screen TV and full-size bath on the main level
- Second king-size bedroom and full-size bath upstairs
- Great ping pong table and games in the open loft
- Comfortable open living area, with wood burning fireplace, large flat screen 36 inch Satellite TV and DVD Player
- Central heating and air, and washer/dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Screened porch with dining
- Open Deck with grill and cafe table and chairs
- Covered hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Waterside table and seating
- Secured fenced area off deck
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, and utensils
- Also included are fresh coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Take Me To The River, click on this link CHECK AVAILABILITY, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at(866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Take Me To The River start at $165 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Take Me To The River is in a gated community and has a one-time $26 Gate Access Fee that is required
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.