Song of the south is an adorable oasis on Turkey Creek. With end of the road PRIVACY and a firepit area right by the water. Song of the South offers a screened porch, patio and deck with a large hot tub, Gas Grill, creekside firepit and FENCED yard off of the screened porch. You may want to laze away the day in the hammock, roast s’mores in the creekside firepit, maybe hike the Ellijay and Blue Ridge’s mountainous trails, then in the evening soak in the large hot tub, or cuddle up next to the fireplace and watch an old movie on your large screen SmartTV, maybe sleep in late in the King Size bed in the loft. Main floor has one queen-size bed, a bath with shower and tub combination. Upstairs, the open loft has a king-size bed and Juliette balcony. The kitchen offers solid surface counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. Living room furniture is leather and therefore No cats please.
Song of the South is an adorably decorated two bedroom, one bath, log cabin that sleeps up to four (4) guests and offers the following:
- King size bedroom upstairs, with luxurious 400 count sheets, flat screen TV, and cozy Juliette balcony
- Queen size bedroom downstairs with luxurious 400 count sheets and full bathroom
- Comfy living area with a romantic propane log fireplace, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Telephone, Board Games
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch with gas grill and seating
- Lower covered area with seating
- Fenced yard, waterside fire pit, and seating
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker, Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Song of the South. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dog: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Song of the South, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Song of the South start at $140 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.