Soak in the sun on boulders that peek out of the cool river water, or sit in the river’s gentle whirlpool. Laze at river’s edge or try your hand at fly fishing in your own back yard, maybe roast marshmallows in the riverside fire-pit In the evening, lounge in the large, private hot tub overlooking the rushing river or warm by the cabin’s two wood-burning fireplaces. You truly may never want to leave this lovely haven, perfect for your whole family.
River Run is a beautiful log cabin that does not allow pets. Beautifully decorated, with three bedroom, three baths, fenced yard and sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, romantic wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, bathroom, and a walkout to the tree covered deck
- Additional main level Queen Size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, 27 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, and bathroom
- Second floor with Queen Size Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 25 Inch Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, Bathroom, and lovely balcony overlooking the Ellijay River
- Comfy living area with wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV and DVD Player, games, books, telephone
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Spacious separate dining room
- Riverside fire-pit and plenty of river access on a large lot
- Fenced yard
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, private label fresh roasted coffee beans, coffee grinder, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments:
To check on availability for River Run, click on this link ““CHECK AVAILABILITY”“, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Run start at $180 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.