River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log cabin that sits a few feet from the Ellijay River and truly has it all. Try your hand at fly-fishing, enjoy a stroll along the river’s edge, or tube back to your cabin, maybe take a meal in the waterside pavilion, in the evening roast s’mores in the riverside fire-pit, or have a soak in the large outdoor hot tub and watch the river go by. All decks are gated so of course your pooch is welcome to nap nearby.
River Ritz is a beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bath log home that sleeps up to six (6) people and offers the following:
- Main level king size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Main level queen size bedroom, with luxurious 600 count sheets, 21 Inch Flat Screen TV with DVD Player, no Satellite
- Full size bathroom
- Comfortable, vaulted living area with, a wood burning fireplace, 42 Inch High Definition Flat Screen Satellite TV, with HI-Def network programming, Blue Ray DVD player, telephone, games and books
- Upstairs features a king size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, and 29 Inch Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bathroom
- Library/Game Room loft with Flat Screen TV, with DVD Player, no Satellite, Foosball table and board games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Covered porch, rocking chairs, gated decks, large hot tub, and gas grill
- Riverside pavilion, fire-pit, and hammock
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at River Ritz. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your Dogs: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Ritz, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River Ritz start at $160 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.