River Rendezvous sits high above the Ellijay River on over 1 and 1/2 acres at the end of a small quiet drive. It’s the perfect place to sit and relax looking out upon the native mountain beauty.
This beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home sleeps up to four (4) people and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on main level, with luxurious 340 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bath
- One king size bedroom on the second level with luxurious 340 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bath
- Additional loft area, with seating, foosball table, chess, and board games
- Comfy living area, with wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD player, Telephone, Games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Screen porch with dining, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Private deck with large hot tub, propane grill
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER) coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Rendezvous, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for River rendezvous start at $145 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.