Ridgeview Lodge is a professionally decorated, two bedroom log home, with stunning million dollar views. Photos just can not capture how beautifully decorated this cozy, full log home is. The new owners seem to have thought of every detail to make this North Georgia Mountain home a feast for the eyes, yet still maintain the comfortable warmth in a vacation, you’d expect. Of course, you can bring your pet along, and with a convenient fenced yard, for you and your pet’s convenience relaxing seems so easy, whether sitting on the expansive covered porch, reading a book in front of the outdoor wood burning fireplace, or having dinner while marveling at the majestic beauty of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains. Later when you’re done with the day, after a walk along the tree shrouded roads, a soak in the large covered hot tub, with an adult beverage may be in order, and you just may ask yourself do we really want to go home?
Ridgeview Lodge is a elegantly decorated, two bedroom, two bath, North Georgia Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) guests with the following amenities:
- One King Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- One Queen Size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, 32 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV, and full bath
- Cozy living area, with Wood Burning Fireplace, 43 inch Flat Screen Cable SmarTV and DVD Player
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large covered porch with dining area and wood burning fireplace
- Large, lower deck with covered hot tub
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Please, No Cats at Ridgeview Lodge. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Ridgeview Lodge, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Ridgeview Lodge start at $150 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.