Porch Music is truly your luxurious, country manor in the Blue Ridge Mountains. As part of our designer series of professionally decorated, luxuriously appointed, cabins, Porch Music has every amenity one could imagine. This Ellijay Cabin Rental is the Ritz of the North Georgia Mountains, with an abundance of amenities, including indoor and outdoor wood burning fireplaces. Porch Music is, of course, a pet friendly cabin on the Ellijay River, with no other cabins in sight, but convenient to the towns of Ellijay and Blue Ridge. For a romantic getaway or couples retreat Porch Music is the ultimate.
Porch Music is an Adults Only, beautifully decorated three bedroom, three bath log home, that sleeps up to six (6) adults and two (2) doggies, and offers the following:
- Master bedroom with queen size bed, luxurious 1000 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, and full size bathroom
- Additional, convenient full size bath on the main floor
- Two queen size bedrooms upstairs, each with luxurious 1000 count sheets, 19 Inch TV’s, and full size bathroom
- Large, elegantly decorated living area, with a wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player, with surround sound, Telephone, Movies, CD’s, Games, and Books
- Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Spacious separate dining area
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Huge screened porch with wood burning fireplace, dining and sitting area, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Gated deck with large hot tub and gas grill
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Large waterside deck overlooking the Ellijay River
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Porch Music. Up to two (2) Doggies are welcome with a maximum weight of twenty-five (25) pounds.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Porch Music, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Porch Music start at $185 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, leaf season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.