After an easy paved-road drive, Longview is your stunning home away from home that will take your breath away the moment you enter. The bucolic setting and covered porch as wide as the home itself will entice you to relax for hours while watching the sun set over long range views of the Chattahooche/Oconee National forest. With a décor that nods to the arts and crafts movement of years gone by, all furnishings are brand new as of spring 2017 with a gourmet kitchen that offers stainless steel appliances, double oven and granite counters. The main living room has a large stone wood-burning fireplace. Longview is perfect for 3 couples, with a bedroom, bath and leather living area and TV on each of the 3 levels. The photos just cannot do this log home justice. Professional Photos coming soon!
Longview is a stunningly decorated, three bedroom, three a half baths, full custom built log home that sleeps up to six (6) guests and of course is doggie friendly (No Cats Please) and offers the following:
- Living area with plush leather furniture, wood burning fireplace, web connected, 32 inch flat screen SmarTV, with access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More, Telephone, Books and Games
- Main level King Size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, comfy down quilt, web connected, 32 inch flat screen SmarTV, with access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More, and lovely bathroom with spa tub and tiled shower
- Second level Master Bedroom, King Size bed with 400 count sheets, comfy down quilt, web connected, 40 inch flat screen SmarTV, with access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More, and with spa tub and walk-in tiled shower
- Patio level King Size bedroom with 400 count sheets, comfy down quilt, and full bathroom
- Patio level recreation room, with comfortable leather seating, 55 inch web connected, flat screen SmarTV, with access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More, Pool Table, electronic dart board and corn hole game on spa deck, with exceptional views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Cozy and comfortable Loft/Reading Room, with leather furniture, web connected, 49 inch flat screen SmarTV, with access to NetFlix, Amazon Video, Pandora, FaceBook, and More.
- Gorgeous full kitchen with adjacent dining room
- Free 30 Mbps, Hi-Speed wireless internet
- Triple Zone Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Huge outside covered dining porch overlooking beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- Large hot tub, propane gas grill
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
- New Kuerig Coffee Maker, so bring your favorite coffee or tea pods, and for the tradionalist freshly roasted, private label coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please No Cats at Longview. Up to two (2) Doggies are welcome with no size, weight, or breed restrictions.
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Longview, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Longview start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, leaf season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations