Photos, even the Virtual Tour for this Pet Friendly, Hand Built Log Home, Laurel Knoll just can not convey how beautifully decorated it is. The owner has truly thought of everything. Best of all, your pet is welcome, too. Relax on the expansive screened porch, enjoy the sun on the large open sundeck, overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains, soak in the hot tub, have an adult beverage and unwind. Whatever you do, you’ll feel so pampered you may never want to leave.
Laurel Knoll is elegantly decorated, two bedroom, one bath, Blue Ridge Mountains Vacation Rental that sleeps up to four (4) guests with the following amenities:
- Cozy tastefully decorated living area, with gas log fireplace, 42 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV and DVD Player
- On the main level, a queen size bedroom with luxurious 600 count sheets, full bath with jetted tub
- Upstairs in the loft, another queen size bed with luxurious 600 count sheets
- Free Wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Central heat and air and washer and dryer
- Game table, board games, books, and telephone
- Large spacious Screened Dining Porch with Wood Burning Fireplace, comfortable seating.
- Huge Sundeck, propane gas grill, with additional seating, leading down to the open air hot tub.
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pansThe only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.Pets Always Stay Free! There are never any breed, size or weight limits and of course no pet deposits!Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.To check on availability for Laurel Knoll, click this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Laurel Knoll start at $130 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, leaf season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.