This beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath Ellijay Georgia pet friendly log cabin, with large fenced yard, in the Blue Ridge Mountains, is so comfortable summer or winter, you may never want to leave.
Highlands Cottage is situated on the edge of a lovely mountain and is truly a perfect romantic getaway. Relax on the screened porch in the swing or rocking chairs, looking out over the lush mountain valley and surrounding mountains. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for grouse, wild turkey, or deer.
After dinner, maybe a game of mini-pool, chess or checkers, or just soak in the secluded hot tub, under a gazebo lit by moonlight and stars, no need for bathing suits here! In the fall, cuddle in front of the wood burning fireplace. Hike the trail down to a beautiful body of water. Ah life is Ellijay Apple sweet at the Highlands.
Highlands Cottage is a beautifully decorated single level Georgia pet friendly cabin that sleeps up to two (2) adults and offers the following:
- King size bed bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 22 Inch Flat Screen TV with Network Channels, DVD Player, and full bath
- Living area with plush leather seating, 43 Inch Flat Screen, HD-SmartTV with Network Channels, along with access to NetFlix and Amazon Channels, BluRay Player, Wood Burning Fireplace, and telephone
- Free wireless hi-speed Internet Access
- Game room with Mini-Pool Table, board games, books, 19 Inch Cable TV with Network Channels
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- All rooms have vaulted ceilings and are located on a single level
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
- Spacious screen porch with rocking chairs and swing
- Gated deck with gas grill and dining area
- Large fenced yard, safe for the doggies
- Hot tub under the cover of a gazebo with an attached deck and private seating
- Lovely Earthen Fire-pit located within the fenced yard
- Local hiking trail to a beautiful river, just outside your fenced yard’s gate
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots, pans, cutlery, & utensils
- Also included are fresh coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Highlands Cottage. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Highlands Cottage, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Highlands Cottage start at $120 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, leaf season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.