- A true secluded, mountain beauty with magnificent sunset views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Relaxation awaits you in this very cozy pet friendly Ellijay log cabin. Relax in the large hot tub or dine al fresco on the covered porch. Allow the pooches to hang out with you on the gated deck. Chances are you and the fur-kids will never want to leave Forever Young.Forever Young is a beautifully decorated one bedroom, one bath, pet friendly, log cabin that sleeps up to two (2) guests and features the following amenities:
- One king-size bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 27 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, and full bath
- Newly furnished living area with a romantic Gas Log Fireplace, large 40 Inch Flat Screen, HDTV, Satellite TV with network channels, and Blu-Ray Player
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access and telephone
- Rooms have comfortable baseboard controlled heat and window air conditioning
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer and towels
- Covered porch and gated deck with unbelievable views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, gas grill, rocking chairs, and large hot tub
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Forever Young. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Forever young, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY“, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note, Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Forever Young start at $120 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $20 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $40 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $30 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to two (2) guests. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.