Finally, a TRULY SECLUDED RIVERFRONT LOG HOME with so many ways to relax and so little time! Bluffstone offers just about anything you could want; Each bedroom has a king bed with 350 count sheets, Flat Screen Cable TV and DVD Player. Bluffstone has a FENCED YARD, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet Access, Theatre Seating and a Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, Pool Table, Wood Burning Fireplace, Hot Tub, and Earthen Fire-Pit. Bluffstone also boasts a large screened porch with farmhouse table and rocking chairs. There is a picnic table and a gas grill and best of all, take the path down to the Ellijay river in your back yard. (Path is not recommended for those who are not sure footed and young children) Come and hear what peace and quiet sound like!
Bluffstone is a beautifully decorated four bedroom 3.5 bath cabin that sleeps up to eight (8) and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on the entrance level downstairs with luxurious 310 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV, with Network Channels, DVD Player, and a full size bathroom
- Two king size bedrooms upstairs, both with luxurious 310 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, DVD Players, and a full size bathroom
- One king size bedroom on the patio level with luxurious 310 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV’s with network channels, DVD Players, and a bathroom
- Living area with a Wood Burning Fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Hi-Def Cable TV with network channels, Blu-Ray Player, movies, CD’s, Games, Books, and Telephone
- Patio Level offers Theatre Seating, Smart Hi-Def Flat Screen 60 Inch TV, along with a Blu-Ray Player, Pool Table and a private covered outdoor dining area
- Dual Zone Central Heat and Air, washer and dryer
- Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Large screened porch with Gas Grill and large Farm Table overlooking the tree lined canopy and the Ellijay River below
- Separate Deck with large private hot tub
- Secure fenced yard for the doggies
- Earthen fire-pit with chairs
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Please, No Cats at Bluffstone. Doggies are welcome, with no size, weight, or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for Bluffstone, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
- Standard nightly rates for Bluffstone start at $190 per night. Weekly discounts apply for reservations seven (7) nights or longer.
- Two (2) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $35 per night for: July 5-31
- Three (3) night minimum stay Peak Season rates are an additional $30 per night for: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Leaf Season (01 October through the first full weekend in November)
- Three (3) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for: Christmas week through New Year’s. (No check in on Christmas Day)
- Four (4) night minimum stay Holiday Season rates are an additional $50 per night for Thanksgiving week. (No check in on Thanksgiving Day)
- Two (2) night minimum stay Standard Rates are for all other dates
- Nightly Rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night of the reservation plus tax. All cabins require a cleaning fee, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee) along with Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates and seasons are subject to change. Rates include the holiday and surrounding nights.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus tax. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.